Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Will De?

SSI_GG

Hi all!

I just wanted to know when will DE fix hosting issues, "older" frames being weak compared to others, a lot of weapons are bad and dont know why they dont get an boost. Why is DE only putting in new things? Can we have 1 big update with a fix on odl bugs and other issues not just get new things?

I relly like this game but now less and less with every update (I got almost 600h of playing time) and I think Il stop playing if in future DE wont fix a lot of "old" things in this game. Some weapons are Op but some are S#&$ty. Why DE? Then remove the S#&$ty weapons from the game and it is gg.

I hope DE will hear this (Im sure Im not the only one) and fix some things.

GG

Moved to the proper section.

Sory for not posting in proper section.

Do you know that bug, frame and weapon fixes cannot be sold on Market?

And here is the funny one. Nice. Go be funny somewhere else.

I just want DE to fix all the "old" things. Like hosting. It feels like the new hosting solution doesnt work (all the time). Bc I was host lots of time and warframe selected me and I know Im not a good host (not so good PC). On what spec does "it" selects host?

I know that warframe is still in beta but when will it get out of the beta and start to be real game and not just some game that people get back to every new update? DE needs to fix all problems first not add more content (broken or not).

Im playing this game for like 12 months now (started in open beta) and DE didnt fix problem with hosting (it is better now but that little in 1 year???).

I dont understand how DE need 1 year and more to fix hosting problems? Are they doing enything else but adding new stuff?

You know how much players left bc of that things?

Again I want to say I like warframe and I made this post not to upset somebody or to argue but to tell DE my peace of mind about the game and I know Im not the only one. I know DE wont "die" if I left the game but just adding new stuff is not helping at all. And not to mention there is no end game (for how long now?).

Edited by GG666

Yeah man no one needs to use hek now since there are more op choices of weapons and mods replacing it. Synapse, penta etc the DEV would need to remake or remove those out dated ones. 

Yeah. They add new things but how are "old" weps and frames viable then? Or is it ptw game so you must put potato in every wep and frame ????