Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Desteve Is A Big Dreamer [Sadly]

H0PE

Technically Valve are an independent developer, too.

And GearBox, on occasions (Borderlands).

Even Microsoft, they were even their own publisher (the former Microsoft Games Studios headed by Chris Roberts).

Of course, if you want an actual triple-A developer & publisher whom the public can identify with as an "indie" then you have CD Projekt (Good Old Games [GOG], The Witcher).

Edited by OriKlein

I have a i7 2600 cpu oced to 4.4 ghz using a cooler. Isn't that enough for this game ? 

The rest of my specs should also be enough imo. 16gb ram @ 1600 mhz. Primary hard drive is 256 gb SSD. I am running a windows 7 ultimate 64bit os.

I have a 2mbps dload/upload speed. My internet speed is not the best but at-least seems to be okay & above the requirements.

That CPU should be quad core and thus ok for hosting (though the OC might contribute to overheating issues). But a 2mbps connection is only 2mbps download I would predict, Upload is invariably lower than download when it comes to ISPNs (unless you are renting a T3 connection). It might be worth running a speedcheck during your normal play times to see the actual up and down speeds that your connection is getting.

Another issue might be concurrency. To save money ISPNs "share" the physical lines you use with other customers in the same area, how much they do this can affect achieved line speeds and thus cause lag at prime use times that is not there at other times. A speedcheck should pick this up.

I have a gtx 780

Given your hardware is quite competent, and assuming you have all the latest drivers and the proper BIOS firmware and no faulty RAM, then the next step is to rule out malware.

I suggest you start with GMER, then HijackThis and run your anti-virus of choice (Kaspersky, Avast, Symantec, Bit Defender and many others offer free scanning).

Another issue might be concurrency.

Latency has no bearing on framerate.

Best Regards,

Edited by OriKlein