Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failed (Update 12)

LeBeauregard

Someone, please help me:

I can not update warframe, it worked prior to update 12, Now I keep getting this message:

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers.

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly...

anyone have a solution?

I have this same problem, I've already posted a ticket 6 days ago but its still not working and reply is hella slow (12-19 hours) and until now its still giving me the same problem even after uninstalling and reinstalling a few times

This just happened to me today, except I got this message:

Update failed!

If possible please step through the crash-handler and note the WAR-number you were given when it completed.

Please contact support at http://support.warframe.com/ and include the WAR-number for further assistance.

The update will be restarted shortly...

So far I've tried restarting my computer, verifying the game files, and uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and none of those fix it. I have no idea what it means by the 'WAR-number', so that doesn't help me either.

I just sat here with the same (Failed and Crash) messages you guys got, but then began starting a few games threw steam, loaded them up then backed out, then went back to warframe, threw steam and it started the download. I tried probably 25 times before but finally worked so you guys could try it. 

Apparently no solution and no interest by DE ... even though it is apparently a fairly common and old problem ... too bad, I've wasted enough time trying to make this work, you have lost a customer.

This is what you get for FTP games, they can blow you off when you got issues because it FTP its not like you are an actual paying customer.