Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De: Please Provide Option/move Lotus Messages Below Horizon Line

(PSN)Hooligonzo

Her messages appear right on the horizon line during game play, significantly obscuring a quarter of the middle of the screen where we're currently observing and engaging enemy mobiles.

I like the character and value the mood she sets, but she's ... right on the horizon line and making it more difficult to work for her.

She's currently situated, vertically, right in the middle/half point of the screen.  She could really do well to be on the lower quarter.

Yes, the Horizon Line refers to, in this instance, anyway, the area of the screen on which the horizon lies and the abstract of the plane on which the action of a shooter occurs. It's the center of the screen with the view directed toward the horizon.

So, basically, you, the bulk of everybody trying to shoot you, and everyone you're trying to shoot, will be on this plane extending toward the horizon.

And Lotus takes up a quarter of that area with frequent, intermittent messages.

So here's Lotus with a pop-up.

http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt241/guacamolerave/CABINET/DSCN1709_zpsd376dc77.jpg~original

And here's where I'm clearly outlining the worst possible area for these pop-ups to be, and where Lotus's input really should be located.

http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt241/guacamolerave/Warframe-LotusMessageAnalysis_zps97c343ec.png~original

Lotus, with the 3rd-person view including the player character, together obscure an enormous area of the Horizon Line of around a quarter or more of the middle third of the screen. That's really quite a blind spot to have, and to have right there.

Edited by (PS4)Hooligantuan

How about an option to completely remove her?

Sorry Rebecca, but Lotus is annoying and most of what she says isn't corresponding with the rest of the game. I've already turned down her voice, but seeing her holographic pop-up is rather obtrusive.

The only ones I want popping up are the Stalker and Zanuka holographs. 

I mean, I describe it as a Pop-Up because that's essentially how it behaves, and we all have experience with Pop-Ups, right?

Does anybody like Pop-Ups?

I mean, I like the alerts, they're just in a bad place.  A place so astoundingly bad that I cannot believe that they're on Update 12 and this design element persists.