The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

I've Had Enough Of This! (Game Crash)

Mrevasivepants

I'm sick and tired of this! i can't play any kind of void mission anymore! everytime i try to do my game crashes!!!

I've put everything on the lowest settings, turned off EVERYTHING to increase performance and it's NOT my card or computer specs, it definetly has to do with the system because before 11.5 i was running everything smoothly with a few options turned on and graphics on medium, now, after 11.5, i'd crash only in void MD missions, wether i'd host or join. After U12, i get constant freeze which result into a crash with a bug report IN EVERY type of void mission, making me unable to play void missions what so ever. I've already tried to contact the Warframe support, they tried, i thought it was fixed, but nope, it's not.

Please, take this in consideration for christ sake! the rage is pretzling my inner lobes!

I'm sick and tired of this! i can't play any kind of void mission anymore! everytime i try to do my game crashes!!!

I've put everything on the lowest settings, turned off EVERYTHING to increase performance and it's NOT my card or computer specs, it definetly has to do with the system because before 11.5 i was running everything smoothly with a few options turned on and graphics on medium, now, after 11.5, i'd crash only in void MD missions, wether i'd host or join. After U12, i get constant freeze which result into a crash with a bug report IN EVERY type of void mission, making me unable to play void missions what so ever. I've already tried to contact the Warframe support, they tried, i thought it was fixed, but nope, it's not.

Please, take this in consideration for christ sake! the rage is pretzling my inner lobes!

i'm having the same bug and it's really annoying i've tried to upgrade my videocard but  thats not the problem, today this game have crashed 5 times in 5 minutes please read our posts, i really like this game but this bug it's starting to make me hate it the bug id is "war-176402"  

Edited by Nikzon

Due to the apparent nature of your problem, I recommend checking the game cache through the game's launcher. (little gear on the top right)

I had lots of issues over time with warframe. 60% of them were simply due to missing/corrupted data during the download. It really sucks how a tiny (~200mb)patch can screw up parts of the game. After finding the time to have the best possible connection, I re-downloaded the game, and issues would go away.(the non-DE fault issues. They already screw up a lot anyway)

That's it! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! no answer from the DE's what so ever and the situation just got MUCH MUCH WORSE, now i crash in ANY KIND of mission, no matter it is void, derelict, normal, I CRASH! everything is up to date, drives as well, i've played this game for 2 years and never before either have i recieved such bug or low attention to my problem.

I can't play warframe anymore AT ALL NOW! 

yes, in fact, i went on ahead and since i play on steam i went to the properties of warframe on steam and verified the integrity of game cache, 131 files were missing, installed them, updated them, but the game just kept on crashing on me with 3 problems i stated.

In the launcher, i've verified and defragged without any success

Also, if you having so many problems with this - instead of posting to the forums. Post to support with you ee.log and direct x - they will be able to help you out.

second time i'm saying this, I ALREADY asked the help of the warframe support, i gave them the ee.log and direct x11 was always turned off, it did not work out.