Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Price Check Maxed Serration

Missfitt5555

Im relativley new to this game and have noticed it has an active trading community and serration seems to be a desired mod. I as just wondering what does a maxed serration generaly go for have seen some selling it as high as 700 and as low as 200.

Would just like some clerafication

From what I can reckon 200 plat is the base price and it fluctuates around that.

The price crashed a couple of weeks or a month ago.

Prices on mods keep going down the more get into circulation. Only thing I've seen have a steady price is Rare 5 mods at 2-3 plat each as they are actually used up and not resold.

Edited by Ziegrif

From what I can reckon 200 plat is the base price and it fluctuates around that.

The price crashed a couple of weeks or a month ago.

Prices on mods keep going down the more get into circulation. Only thing I've seen have a steady price is Rare 5 mods at 2-3 plat each as they are actually used up and not resold.

another relatively steady thing is keys, except when a new prime is released then the keys that drop it get pricey. 

another relatively steady thing is keys, except when a new prime is released then the keys that drop it get pricey. 

True.

Unless key aquisition from Voids gets out of control.

Me and a friend started with one T3 EXT key and at the end we both had 2 T3 EXT keys due to getting them as rewards 3 times in a row.