Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Now That Frost Globe Has Hp...

HolidayPi3

Or you can just use shred/seeker mod the end no matter lvl 1 or 60, that is instant destroy way for their shield...

Haha, admittedly, I do run Shred on all guns for the sake of ammo efficiency and because I detest the game's death animations.

This is more of a joke thread as I feel like the Lancer's invlun shields are integral to their role and their affect on gameplay.

Ehh those guys are easy to take out, specially considering about everyone runs with Shred.

If not, aim a bit to the side or to the head =  lancer gone.

The knockdown thing is a different story. Overall I don't see any problem with this, tho breaking them like the corpuses helmets would look cool.

Earlier Mag's Pull was able to remove shield from lancer. So it's not a big deal for DE.

"Loki has Invisibility, so enemies being able to see you really isn't that big a part of the game."

"Loki has Radial Disarm, so enemies being able to shoot you really isn't that big a part of the game."

You get my drift.

OT:

No. What's the point of them having shields if the shields are completely useless? Any player can bust through it like nothing if it's given an HP bar. If you want to kill them, aim past the shield. If you want to kill them easy-mode, then there are plenty of mods for that, not to mention a plethora of perfectly good high-tier weapons with built-in punchthrough.

The only things about Shield Lancers that need dramatic altering are those godawful hit detection mechanics. I mean, seriously, I shouldn't be getting smacked from 5m away by that one shield lancer whose face I kicked in a full second ago.

Edited by SortaRandom

Haha, admittedly, I do run Shred on all guns for the sake of ammo efficiency and because I detest the game's death animations.

This is more of a joke thread as I feel like the Lancer's invlun shields are integral to their role and their affect on gameplay.

Their role is to annoy you by knocking you down. The shield could simply have a HP that is some high number, 10x the shield lancer's HP or something.

"Loki has Invisibility, so enemies being able to see you really isn't that big a part of the game."

"Loki has Radial Disarm, so enemies being able to shoot you really isn't that big a part of the game."

You get my drift.

OT:

No. What's the point of them having shields if the shields are completely useless? Any player can bust through it like nothing if it's given an HP bar. If you want to kill them, aim past the shield. If you want to kill them easy-mode, then there are plenty of mods for that, not to mention a plethora of perfectly good high-tier weapons with built-in punchthrough.

The only things about Shield Lancers that need dramatic altering are those godawful hit detection mechanics. I mean, seriously, I shouldn't be getting smacked from 5m away by that one shield lancer whose face I kicked in a full second ago.

I addressed this in my second post.