Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Non-Lethal Bleedout Status?

SabreUr

Can mechanic similar to "choking" on Survival be implemented to bleedout status? So it will stop bleeding me dry when I'll hit for example 10 HP mark.

Not many things are so annoying as running into cover after firefight only to see your Tenno bleed out. Especially in OD Exterminate when I carry Bleeding Key and Grineer decide to drop in and crash the party.

Can mechanic similar to "choking" on Survival be implemented to bleedout status? So it will stop bleeding me dry when I'll hit for example 10 HP mark.

Not many things are so annoying as running into cover after firefight only to see your Tenno bleed out. Especially in OD Exterminate when I carry Bleeding Key and Grineer decide to drop in and crash the party.

If I remember correctly, they're meaning to make bleed a proc that only happens when your shields are down, which should help a bit.

If I remember correctly, they're meaning to make bleed a proc that only happens when your shields are down, which should help a bit.

Yeah that actually makes sense.

@OP; bring some health restores if your frame can't heal itself. The first tick should heal you instantly. (just a suggestion, by no means a fix)

And I do agree that the bleed-out does a bit too much damage at the moment, esp with the Miter Grineers. If you bring a frame with average health it only takes like 2 seconds for you to bleed-out.

I hope they will.

Yeah that actually makes sense.

@OP; bring some health restores if your frame can't heal itself. The first tick should heal you instantly. (just a suggestion, by no means a fix)

And I do agree that the bleed-out does a bit too much damage at the moment, esp with the Miter Grineers. If you bring a frame with average health it only takes like 2 seconds for you to bleed-out.

I try to have these, but sometimes you just don't see that you are bleeding, esp. while aiming.