Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aklato

Amistyrja

DE, what's going on?

The Aklato did not need a nerf in any way. It was nowhere near powerful enough to discourage new players from trying out other secondaries so that's not even an excuse. But there are folks in this game who actually desired and enjoyed simple, reliable balanced dual semi-autos with med-low damage, high fire rate, higher mag cap and decent reload WITHOUT any flowery crap like projectile velocity or criticals or other BS. You seem to have already pretty much established that dual-wield secondaries are supposed to be better than their single-wield variants for some reason, so please restore the Aklato's (already low to begin with) damage.

DE, what's going on?

The Aklato did not need a nerf in any way. It was nowhere near powerful enough to discourage new players from trying out other secondaries so that's not even an excuse. But there are folks in this game who actually desired and enjoyed simple, reliable balanced dual semi-autos with med-low damage, high fire rate, higher mag cap and decent reload WITHOUT any flowery crap like projectile velocity or criticals or other BS. You seem to have already pretty much established that dual-wield secondaries are supposed to be better than their single-wield variants for some reason, so please restore the Aklato's (already low to begin with) damage.

When did this happen? I didn't notice any changes to the aklato lately.

I still hope we will eventualy get something like the Aklato Wraith or Vandal (together with the single Lato Vandal getting a buff) that will put it up there with the Dual Vasto.

I find the Lato simply more cooler looking than the Vasto and it pains me aswell that the design is ruined by being so pitifull weak.