Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

you sir are argueing an invalid point and are being more than little foolish.

Chitin is a material that is 100% organic in composition it is an exosketeton grown on any crustacean or insectoid ... one canot grow metal. if you would kindly consider doing me a favor, go to the ocean find a crab and report back as to wether or not it is "metalic" looking.

... one canot grow metal. if you would kindly consider doing me a favor, go to the ocean find a crab and report back as to wether or not it is "metalic" looking

... one canot grow metal

The Cthonians figured out how to grow metal... And then they passed it down the the Hadeans and Olympians...

Oh, S#&$, never mind, wrong universe :P

Damn, some drama broke out in here.

that tends to happen when humans are together as opinions colide so do thing like ideology, politics, religion etc. there is always someone who disagrees due to the variety of the human race this can variety can create people like authors, artists and kind, civilized people however it also created the scum of the earth that all those with any sence of morality want to see purged in fire. there are always flaws we just need to deal with them ... or ignore them.

that tends to happen when humans are together as opinions colide so do thing like ideology, politics, religion etc. there is always someone who disagrees due to the variety of the human race this can variety can create people like authors, artists and kind, civilized people however it also created the scum of the earth that all those with any sence of morality want to see purged in fire. there are always flaws we just need to deal with them ... or ignore them.

The funny thing is, I was being civil, I wasn't trying to be aggressive. I was simply trying to get a straight answer out of what initially seemed to be the beginning of decent Constructive Feedback. But then things went downhill and it seemed like all that person wanted to do was nit-pick, and point out flaws, and it seemed like every time I asked him/her to elaborate, all s/he wanted to do was reiterate that it looked too much like metal, or that it looked to "Pointy". I don't take pride for what happen, but I felt like I was getting no where trying to be a nice guy about it.

So I apologize for my actions.

Edited by RedSkittlez

The funny thing is, I was being civil, I wasn't trying to be aggressive. I was simply trying to get a straight answer out of what initially seemed to be the beginning of decent Constructive Feedback. But then things went downhill and it seemed like all that person wanted to do was nit-pick, and point out flaws, and it seemed like every time I asked him/her to elaborate, all s/he wanted to do was reiterate that it looked too much like metal, or that it looked to "Pointy". I don't take pride in what I did, but I feel it had to be said. I felt like I was getting no where trying to be a nice guy about it.

i was not implying you were at any kind of fault i have read the entire forum and i had seen your civil ways of explaining things however all people have a breaking point and get frustrated and the person in question seemed very stuborn in their argument as they said the same thing just in diferent ways. sometimes a point canot be properly displayed with out a bit of force behind it.

I'm getting 404 page not found

Seriously, PsychoRioe. You told me what a chitin is and then say you can't grow metal. Did I even say a warframe can't grow metal? Where is the decency in accusing me of saying something I never did?

That's weird O.o ' .

Damn you google, ruining everything. 

You should have posted this link when you said "Nevermind" in your other post.

I was going to leave for good but then this person "PsychoRioe" tells me I'm more than foolish.

He goes on to tell me what chitin is and tells me metal cannot be grown.

Like when did I ever say it can be?

Can we just stop this idiotic argument? Talk about trying to ice skate uphill-_-

I was going to leave for good but then this person "PsychoRioe" tells me I'm more than foolish.

He goes on to tell me what chitin is and tells me metal cannot be grown.

Like when did I ever say it can be?

my apologies i had assumed you read the forum before saying it, the armor on Typhus as far as i understand from what ive read (hope i got this right) has been grown as it is parasitic and feeds off the host and whatever the host feeds on to regrow segments when it is damaged

Edited by PsychoRioe

my apologies i had assumed you read the forum before saying it, the armor on Typhus as far as i understand from what ive read (hope i got this right) has been grown as it is parasitic and feeds off the host and whatever the host feeds on to regrow segments when it is damaged

Yup, that is correct. Typhus is 100% organic in nature.

Hey guys, I had an Idea for a new 4th ability, but I can't think of a name right off the top of my head right now.

Typhus raises his arm, his armour shatters, blood and pus pours out and forms like these bloody, bony, pustule-covered spears. Typhus then slams his arm down to the ground and causes large spears of bone, blood, and pus  to rain from the sky, dealing massive viral damage in a targeted AoE. This ability uses a large portion of Typhus' health, as well temporarily weakening his armour for a brief period in addition to consuming energy.

Hey guys, I had an Idea for a new 4th ability, but I can't think of a name right off the top of my head right now.

Typhus raises his arm, his armour shatters, blood and pus pours out and forms like these bloody, bony, pustule-covered spears. Typhus then slams his arm down to the ground and causes large spears of bone, blood, and pus  to rain from the sky, dealing massive viral damage in a targeted AoE. This ability uses a large portion of Typhus' health, as well temporarily weakening his armour for a brief period in addition to consuming energy.

You could always call it: "Rain of bloody spiky bits."

... Too simple?

EDIT: Or you could call it "Rain of horrible bloody penetration"!

Edited by Teqnologyque

hows pestilence sound?

So you called me a fool without taking anything in the conversation into context?

That still doesn't explain how you accused me of saying metal can be grown.

again i apologize, i said foolish as it did not apear you had thought your argument through enough and meant no disrespect, and the metal being grown ... i blame the multitude of mental illnesses i have ... i dont call myself a Psycho for fun after all

I'd call it something simple... maybe Fracture?

It sounds good, but I want something that sounds more devastating. Not like Teqno's idea... Never like Teqno's idea...

Love you Teqno'... Please don't stab me...

its your choice but i dont know what could be more devastating than Pestilence as it can refer to a deadly epidemic like the black plague or one of the horsemen of the apocalypse. however if you like i can turn to the mythology's and give you a list from the one you prefer.

Edited by PsychoRioe

again i apologize, i said foolish as it did not apear you had thought your argument through enough and meant no disrespect, and the metal being grown ... i blame the multitude of mental illnesses i have ... i dont call myself a Psycho for fun after all

So I guess the argument ended ^^.

And that 4th skill could be named : Pus attack.

Pus storm.

Storm of Pus.

Blades of Pus.

Spears of Pus.

Death Pus.

Killer Pus.

Good names, right?

its your choice but i dont know what could be more devastating than Pestilence as it can refer to a deadly epidemic like the black plague or one of the horsemen of the apocalypse. however if you like i can turn to the mythology's and give you a list from the one you prefer.

Reign of pestilence or Rain of pestilence, doesn't sound too bad. What do you guys think?

Edited by RedSkittlez