Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

West Coast Ghost Clan?

ajwalker65

Trying to find other adult players (i.e. grown-ups who have other responsibilities like jobs, significant relationships, kids, you know a "real life") who like playing Warframe as often as possible and are on the West Coast of the USA (PST).

Yes, there are lots of great clans but I'm in California and have yet to find one that is not 3+ plus hours ahead of my local available time to play. Which means, just as I'm logging in the for evening (after work, dinner, etc), it's starting to get late where they are even when it's only 8 or 9 PM my time.

Warframe is a lot more fun in groups, especially as you get further in the game or want to get rare mods or farm for Prime parts.

I'll start one, you can start one, or I'll join an existing one - doesn't matter to me, my ego isn't in the way. Just want to be able to play with some adults in my local timezone who won't get bent out of shape when real life happens but who play consistently (I usually play at least an hour to two per week night, more on the weekends except when my son has soccer) and are willing to help each other.

I have 3 Warframes at level 30 (Excalibur, Oberon and Vauban). My mastery rank is 5. All but one of my weapons (primary, secondary and melee) are rank 30 as well. I've hit a wall at solo play at Saturn.

I'm in MST, so only an hour ahead of you. I'm on most weeknights as well, active duty military so I do have a job that takes precedence and understand all the other things about being an adult.

I have a new, growing, ghost clan called Seriously Casual that you're welcome to join if you like. Visit us at http://warframe-casual.guildlaunch.com to check us out, then let me know if you're interested via PM, in-game message or just submit an application on the website (GuildLaunch doesn't quite support Warframe 100% right now, so the application is what is used to fill in your profile).

I'm in MST, so only an hour ahead of you. I'm on most weeknights as well, active duty military so I do have a job that takes precedence and understand all the other things about being an adult.

I have a new, growing, ghost clan called Seriously Casual that you're welcome to join if you like. Visit us at http://warframe-casual.guildlaunch.com to check us out, then let me know if you're interested via PM, in-game message or just submit an application on the website (GuildLaunch doesn't quite support Warframe 100% right now, so the application is what is used to fill in your profile).

Thanks! I will check it out.

Are many of the member MST as well? MST is better than EST for late evening game play.

Trying to find other adult players (i.e. grown-ups who have other responsibilities like jobs, significant relationships, kids, you know a "real life") who like playing Warframe as often as possible and are on the West Coast of the USA (PST).

Yes, there are lots of great clans but I'm in California and have yet to find one that is not 3+ plus hours ahead of my local available time to play. Which means, just as I'm logging in the for evening (after work, dinner, etc), it's starting to get late where they are even when it's only 8 or 9 PM my time.

Warframe is a lot more fun in groups, especially as you get further in the game or want to get rare mods or farm for Prime parts.

I'll start one, you can start one, or I'll join an existing one - doesn't matter to me, my ego isn't in the way. Just want to be able to play with some adults in my local timezone who won't get bent out of shape when real life happens but who play consistently (I usually play at least an hour to two per week night, more on the weekends except when my son has soccer) and are willing to help each other.

I have 3 Warframes at level 30 (Excalibur, Oberon and Vauban). My mastery rank is 5. All but one of my weapons (primary, secondary and melee) are rank 30 as well. I've hit a wall at solo play at Saturn.

I'm in California too and am an adult with a family and full-time job, looking for similar people to join our clan. I just sent you a PM in the forums.

Look forward to talking with you more!  :)

Edited by Fayde8