Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Teleport Buff Or Give It More Utility.?

XuillKarasuga

As it stands now ash teleport can only teleport you to a nearby enemy or ally, hostage, cryopod, and mobile defense data terminals. But I'm sure I'm not the only player that when first glancing at Ash and his teleport you think he be able to do more with it. My suggestion is allow ash teleport ability to teleport to more things. Aka in survival to be able to teleport to life support or even just regular terminals to get to them before enemies do maybe even Crates or barrels/objects aka terminals for elevators and the such. Also as a stealth alternative to loki the only thing he has going for him is smoke screen. If maybe if teleport when used on an unaware enemy it did a finisher or stealth attack on them for extra damage or teleport you behind an enemy but only if they are unaware to be in range to stealth kill. So to reward you to actually playing stealthy and to add something more useful to his kit. Just wondering if anyone else has any ideas for Ash

i like the finisher idea on an enemy, people rarely use the teleport that way anyways. I am not sure how I feel about a free roam teleport because the exact distance I want may be a bit hard to specify. I would also like to be able to teleport to a life support, but as it stands I believe it only works on things that have a health bar, and I DON"T want the life support to have a health bar.

I like your offensive idea more; but with a slight change. Ash teleporting should come with a 5-second invisibility and +100% damage to your next melee swing. It would encourage a stalker-type aggression where the player would teleport and immediately go for a lethal strike. But without the unaware enemy caveat; which wouldn't work in all level types.

Just my opinion though; I feel as though every move should have some sort of viability in combat; rather than just being fancy ways to move around. I can see the appeal to being able to teleport to inanimate objects, but at the same time I feel that it would just be a fancier version of what rush already does. I always appreciate threads with forward thinking though; and any sort of change to Teleport would be a huge leap forward for Ash.

Edited by (PS4)Mind_Less

I like your offensive idea more; but with a slight change. Ash teleporting should come with a 5-second invisibility and +100% damage to your next melee swing. It would encourage a stalker-type aggression where the player would teleport and immediately go for a lethal strike. But without the unaware enemy caveat; which wouldn't work in all level types.

Just my opinion though; I feel as though every move should have some sort of viability in combat; rather than just being fancy ways to move around. I can see the appeal to being able to teleport to inanimate objects, but at the same time I feel that it would just be a fancier version of what rush already does. I always appreciate threads with forward thinking though; and any sort of change to Teleport would be a huge leap forward for Ash.

Exactly. Honestly, Ash should basically become Stalker. A high risk, high reward melee archtype.

Non target teleport would be perfect, or at least it should be a teleport slash. Perhaps like a mini version of his ultimate, where he teleports, does a cinematic slash, then you appear in front of the target.

This. Either a stun of a slash would work (I also saw a suggestion for a deathmark, would work great as well). There is 0 point to using teleport without smoke screen enabled. Just making yourself vulnerable to enemy fire the way it is now.

Edited by Thaiden