Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Weapons And Plat

GridBurn

I don't know if you realized, but they need to make money too. I really don't care if somebody has it sooner than me as long as i can get it, your impatient...

That's not really the point. We're just curious about the inconsistency; if DE wants to make some extra cash off the new clantech weapons, then why not make the old ones purchasable as well?

"Clan Tech Weapons

All of the new weapons added in Update 12 were put in Clan Tech Research or for purchase in the Market. Concerns that we missed the window to add lore into the game by putting new weapons on enemies are somewhat true, but considering the amount of feedback from putting the Detron on the Harvester were “too many RNG walls” we decided to put them in Clan Tech. The move was intended to bring light to the Dojo’s and make them more viable.
Does it make sense that you can purchase a Cestra BP twice and technically have dual Cestras and yet the Dual Cestras is Clan Tech/purchase only? Not quite, further monitoring will be done."

Moved to the proper section.

I don't know if you realized, but they need to make money too. I really don't care if somebody has it sooner than me as long as i can get it, your impatient...

My impatient what?

and no I'm not impatient. I'm crafting. I don't get your point...

"Clan Tech Weapons

All of the new weapons added in Update 12 were put in Clan Tech Research or for purchase in the Market. Concerns that we missed the window to add lore into the game by putting new weapons on enemies are somewhat true, but considering the amount of feedback from putting the Detron on the Harvester were “too many RNG walls” we decided to put them in Clan Tech. The move was intended to bring light to the Dojo’s and make them more viable.
Does it make sense that you can purchase a Cestra BP twice and technically have dual Cestras and yet the Dual Cestras is Clan Tech/purchase only? Not quite, further monitoring will be done."

Moved to the proper section.

Thank you for that response. So if I understand correctly. There wasn't enough time to prepare U12 properly so instead of making clan weapons and cash shop weapons they just combined the two... which is what I suspected. I don't know what that gets me but there you have it.

I say go for it, the DE needs to make money,
and IMO, maybe they should have done it in the first place.

There are a small portion of the player, for the life of them, refuse to join a guild
or simply create one them self.
I am not sure of the reason why  they have detested clans/guild so much, but at least now they get another option. to obtian the clan tech weapons.