Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion+Image] - Lotus "echo" In Multiple Languages.

NetSlayer

Hi, I'm from the region of Europe...

I'm not always playing with English speaking players. Which is quite refreshing... I don't get to hear much of the varied languages of Europe though, so I came up with an idea.

The lotus transmits to our Warframe in the language we play the game in (for me that's English)

The lotus transmits to allies in their language ... (which sounds awesome if you've never heard it). 

It would be cool if after the transmission, we hear the transmission 'echo' (low volume) in other languages from other Warframes nearby.

For example: 

5mdn.jpg

Forgive me if I got the translation wrong >.<

Edited by NetSlayer

While I can see that being kinda cool (I guess?), it'd be quite a bit more work to have all of the Lotus' lines redone for all the other languages, and might sound quite chaotic in the end, to the point that you might not even be able to tell what she's saying.

like a real echo the idea is to have a delay and a reduced sound volume of the transmission.

You would only hear it if you pass by another warframe and you tried to hear it, adds a sort of radio ambience.

I swear I've heard that the Voice actor speaks as lotus in multiple languages anyway?