Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Giving Away Mods

Vargras

Question

I know how difficult things can be for new players. They don't have have Serration, Hornet Strike, or many of the other "must-have" mods. That's why I'm doing this. I am giving away my duplicate Serration and Hornet Strike mods, as well as any other elemental mods I might have lying around (all my spare pistol ones have been used for fusion, sorry).

In order to be eligible, you must be mastery rank 4 or lower. I'm sorry, but this is just so I'm absolutely sure that the mods are going to players who need it the most (and because anything beyond 2, they've often either picked up themselves, or bought it from someone else). If interested, leave a message, and I'll try to arrange for a trade after I'm out of my morning classes. Just give me a common core in return or something, I really don't care.

I have no way of knowing if you already own these mods or not. Please use the honor system and do not ask for certain mods if you already own them. I do not have any multishot mods, and even if I did, I would not trade them. They're simply too valuable.

Additional notes: I have Thunderbolt dupes, if you use bows. No shotgun mods, though, sorry.

Edited by Vargras

24 answers to this question

Bah, forgot both of those. Alright, I'll bump it up. Changed it to 4.

I have no way of knowing if you have some of these mods already, so I'm using the honor system. Please don't ask for a mod you already have. I also have pretty much no shotgun mods (I don't use shotguns so all the mods get used for fusing).

Edited by Vargras

Vargras,

I really appreciate what you are trying to do here. I think that's very generous of you. If you still have extras, I am in need of a hornet strike, energy siphon, as well as the basic streamline and continuity mods. I'm running a Loki, so those would really help me out a lot. Let me know if you can help, thank you.

Vargras,

I really appreciate what you are trying to do here. I think that's very generous of you. If you still have extras, I am in need of a hornet strike, energy siphon, as well as the basic streamline and continuity mods. I'm running a Loki, so those would really help me out a lot. Let me know if you can help, thank you.

I think I have all of those except a spare Continuity.

Vargras -

Thanks for doing this. If you have a spare Energy Siphon or Split Chamber, I would be very interested!

I might have a spare Energy Siphon, but I know for a fact I have no Split Chambers. I have other duplicate auras as well, if I don't have Siphon.

I might have a spare Energy Siphon, but I know for a fact I have no Split Chambers. I have other duplicate auras as well, if I don't have Siphon.

Awesome, thanks!

I'll contact you in game. My other huge need is rifle elemental damage. Just came across Infected Clip last night, but am still missing Stormbringer and Cryo Rounds. This is after a solid 60 hours.

Edited by greatnorthern

Awesome, thanks!

I'll contact you in game. My other huge need is rifle elemental damage. Just came across Infected Clip last night, but am still missing Stormbringer and Cryo Rounds. This is after a solid 60 hours.

I think I have some Hellfires laying around. I have one spare Stormbringer, but Cryo Rounds drop like candy from Phorid.

Edited by Vargras

Vargras: Hey, wanna play this game where you battle enemies as a space ninja and when you beat the enemies you get treasure?

Noob: Boy howdy, I sure do mister! That sounds like fun!

Vargras: It sure was. I got the treasure already. Here have some. There, did you have fun?

Noob: Eh.

Vargras: Hey, wanna play this game where you battle enemies as a space ninja and when you beat the enemies you get treasure?

Noob: Boy howdy, I sure do mister! That sounds like fun!

Vargras: It sure was. I got the treasure already. Here have some. There, did you have fun?

Noob: Eh.

Especially when the treasure is nigh-mandatory for mid to end-game content.

If you could give me a serration, that would be awesome.

Sure. I've got a night class soon so I'll be able to trade at about 8:30 PM EST.

Edited by Vargras