Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr Feedback (Bugs/issues)

waynexx

Everyone wants to love Zephyr, but it's sort of tedious to play right now. Unfortunately this is not positive feedback:

- Zephyr does not float, nor can you modify your tornadoes with elements unless you are host (I believe this is the cause, can anyone confirm?). These are pretty significant features to miss out on roughly 3 quarters of the time.

- Zephyr grabs hold of ledges mid-Tailwind. This is the most unsatisfying thing to have happen, and it's very common. Perhaps there should be no ledge grabbing for the first half of the dash.

- I've tested Divebomb post-hotfix.. it still hits 'like a tonne of feathers'. Even while maxed out and heavily modded, it does very little damage to armored level ~20 enemies. Other than an unreliable knockdown, it doesn't seem to have much benefit and often leaves you in danger. This is a poor choice as is, and could use some changes.

At least the first 2 issues really put a damper on the enjoyment of the frame.

Also, does anyone understand why the tornadoes are so random? It's odd that even the numbers of tornadoes aren't standard.

Edited by emuscles

- I've tested Divebomb post-hotfix.. it still hits 'like a feather pillow'. Even while maxed out and heavily modded, it does very little damage to armored, level ~20 enemies. Other than an unreliable knockdown, it doesn't seem to have much benefit and often leaves you in danger. This is a poor skill as is, and could use some changes.

There fixed it for you. 1 ton is one ton regardless of the substance. but yeah, i had high hopes for dive bomb... >_>

There fixed it for you. 1 ton is one ton regardless of the substance. but yeah, i had high hopes for dive bomb... >_>

that's a joke, also made by a moderator just before the hotfix.. it was also in semi-quotes to imply that this is being said intentionally.

but good catch, thanks for contributing.

i can't tell you guys what to do, but i'm only sharing this in the FEEDBACK section for anyone who might actually use this information, or for actual discussion.

Edited by emuscles

Even with the bug fix to Dive Bomb...not worth slotting.  Negligible damage, weak time for stun/KD, small aoe for how imprecise you are with it, takes too long to setup.

She's great, but this ability needs an overhaul/replacement.  Wish tornadoes didn't toss pickups around, but otherwise that, tail wind, and turbulence are great.  She's a ton of fun to play and relevant in all mission types.  Just needs 1/4 of her kit working.

True, but a ton of feathers would spread out and be soft and be not THAT hard (at least for a 1 ton hit).

As for the others, call me disappointed, especially the 'no floating' thing. I was planning to make Zephyr my next frame, but now I'm wondering if maybe I shouldn't...