The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enter To Enter Password?

Arsinic21

I'd like to say at the very beginning I had no idea where to post something like this, and since off topic seemed appropriate for it's description, I decided to post this here.

when are when going to be able to hit the "Enter" key to login? I know this seems rather redundant, but if there's a reason why we aren't able to use the key board to login all the way, I'd kinda like to know about it, ya know?

If there's not a reason, then why hasn't DE implemented it? I'm not exactly a game designer, so I'm just shooting in the dark here, but common sense would say that binding a key to a button on the screen isn't anything all that hard.

I'm not trying to be offensive, I'm just stating a question, and backing it up with a reason for wanting to know, I'm genuinely curious.

yay...it works for you guys...doesn't mean it works for me...I cannot express how irritating it is to have to click "Login" to login rather than hitting the enter key. oh and I got a PM asking if this is for the site or for Warframe, and its for warframe. a couple of people I know are having the same issue.

yay...it works for you guys...doesn't mean it works for me...I cannot express how irritating it is to have to click "Login" to login rather than hitting the enter key. oh and I got a PM asking if this is for the site or for Warframe, and its for warframe. a couple of people I know are having the same issue.

It sucks that it doesn't work for you, we're just saying that it is a feature and what you're experiencing is a bug. Hope they can fix it for you!

Have you tried sending a support ticket? they might be able to help more if they get your ee.log

Best of luck