Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Daily Login Rewards Stars

(PSN)Angelknight0

not only that but give us some actual rewards....enough of this primary..secondary....frame XP that gets wasted. Since we cant get plat discount deals give us a chance at affinity and credit boosters.

I know they don't have to give us these rewards so these are just lagniappe. But I agree it would be nice to be awarded for 1-2-3-etc month log ins 

@OP. I can see them them going to a 1 month star but I think the Year star is a bit much, although I am all for expanding the daily rewards.

not only that but give us some actual rewards....enough of this primary..secondary....frame XP that gets wasted. Since we cant get plat discount deals give us a chance at affinity and credit boosters.

I know they don't have to give us these rewards so these are just lagniappe. But I agree it would be nice to be awarded for 1-2-3-etc month log ins 

Yes, please. Those affinity and credit boosters would be so much more welcomed than the one time rewards of exp and credits, and would also be better in that you'd actually have to play to get the effect instead of just logging in, even if they're just automatically in effect once you get the daily reward.

Since we can't get the nice plat discount, they sould at least give us a cost reduction daily reward, like for the next 48 hours, the next warframe (or primary, secondary, melee, other etc...) that you buy will be 50% or 75% off.

• 2 weeks later...

Since we can't get the nice plat discount, they sould at least give us a cost reduction daily reward, like for the next 48 hours, the next warframe (or primary, secondary, melee, other etc...) that you buy will be 50% or 75% off.

This. Very good idea. You discount the cost of all female frames 25% or such for 2 days. Problem would be that the market pricing is likely not personally customized so would take a more major update. Definitely would ease the pain for PS4 folk. I played PC before and loved hitting a 50% off plat, miss that.

I have been playing warframe for two months and the 7 day cap is kinda limiting the players who dedicated everyday just logon or play it all together. Like 4 stars is month 5 starts 3 months 6 starts is months 7 starts is a year but it's just an idea for the more loyal players

?

The whole idea of login reward to entice people to log in everyday.....

Edited by (PS4)RocketPunch1221