Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bosses Are.. Dissapointing

adaroe

DE has not stated this in any way shape or form. There is absolutely no reason to believe that the current bosses are not what they intend to be in the final game until we are given a reason to believe so. "It's a beta" isn't a reason, DE hasn't said they would be changed, and they don't have a track record of updating old bosses/making them more complex.

Oh and the lech krill boss change wasnt stated either but its happening -.-

Oh and the lech krill boss change wasnt stated either but its happening -.-

Links or it didn't happen. If they're not seriously overhauling mechanics to make them more than "Re-skin of mini-boss with lots of hp/shield" then my argument remains. That's also just one boss out of many who need large changes away from gimmicks and re-skins.

So here is he in the new open beta trailer:

And since DE is doing so much work on new stuff like U7 and now U8, overhauling all the bosses is a bit too much in my opinion. I do understand the wish for new bosses. I have them as well. I want a giant infested spider made of many different corpses <3 So much =). But I still can understand that DE does not focus on something like that ^^ On the other side, I wish they would do :D

That was a cinematic trailer, none of that was gameplay. They even misrepresent what the frame abilities do in that video, for all we really know that boss could just slam his melee around making shockwaves while posessing a ton of hp.

Its still another boss you see there.

It looks like the model is changing and the freeze attack is becoming a shockwave one, but what we really want is a.i. improvements and a more engaging fight. Personally, I want a boss with less health, but is much more difficult and aggressive. Boss fight improvements seems like they won't happen soon, but I hope they happen eventually..

Currently bosses are just like another trash mob, but with high health and mediocre skills that you don't really have to worry about. The bosses need to be more active, and have super powerful moves where you have pull off some amazing well timed dodge or take cover to avoid. Also melee should do much more damage to bosses at the risk of taking more damage yourself. Melee is NOT viable.

I like the jackal... but it's so painfully predictable and dull.

Edited by Stygi

It looks like the model is changing and the freeze attack is becoming a shockwave one, but what we really want is a.i. improvements and a more engaging fight. Personally, I want a boss with less health, but is much more difficult and aggressive. Boss fight improvements seems like they won't happen soon, but I hope they happen eventually..

Currently bosses are just like another trash mob, but with high health and mediocre skills that you don't really have to worry about. The bosses need to be more active, and have super powerful moves where you have pull off some amazing well timed dodge or take cover to avoid. Also melee should do much more damage to bosses at the risk of taking more damage yourself. Melee is NOT viable.

I like the jackal... but it's so painfully predictable and dull.

have to agree. I would like to see some really fast and agile bosses. Ones who jump, slide and wallrun to defeat you :3 In my opinion, the stalker is a good start to achieve this, but your right. It would be much better to have some bigger challenge ^^