Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightmare+Rescue=Bogus

Mephane

Seriously. I have done all mission types in Nightmare, and the only one that always, no exceptions, always fails is Rescue. Every single time, eventually the hostage makes one single misstep and is killed by the splash damage of a bombard, the burning ground from a Napalm, or even just any stray bullet when the guy suddenly thinks it is clever to stand literally between the Tenno and the enemy.

I got lucky because both the bombard or the napalm never spawned, the AoE is enough to kill everyone. But other then that  my mission was pretty awesome because it enforces sticking together.

The problem isn't even Tenno getting killed, it happens, but normally we can always manage to help each other up in time. Nightmare Rescue missions usually fail with the entire team alive, and the hostage dying all of a sudden with no way to prevent it.

The problem isn't even Tenno getting killed, it happens, but normally we can always manage to help each other up in time. Nightmare Rescue missions usually fail with the entire team alive, and the hostage dying all of a sudden with no way to prevent it.

well when I said "the AoE is enough to kill everyone" that included the hostage and describing how powerful the napalm/bombards are.