The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Decals- A Suggestion To De... If They See It :p

ERrnesST

I didn't know where to put this, but anyways...

DE, why don't you have all badges in 1 section and the option to set 1 badge to both arms... also I got this idea :P

Maybe you could allow for Player created badges at an increased plat cost????(means people would 2nd guess using their money for obscene images instead of creative and original ones... or internet generic insert here(Image of Morgan Freeman, Chocoboat, Rageface, etc.))

TennoDecal_zpsc710f04c.png

_____________________________________Care Bear and Pony Badge _____________________________________

WeaponDecal_zps4ef77d6f.png

_____________________________________Epictron_____________________________________

:D :D :D

Edited by ERrnesST

at an increased plat cost????

DE wanted people to second guess their images thats why they put it at 150 plats (as if it isn't high enough) and I don't see how an increased plat cost can re-create the deterrence. 

Edited by wkfire

DE wanted people to second guess their images thats why they put it at 150 plats (as if it isn't high enough) and I don't see how an increased plat cost can re-create the deterrence. 

I wasn't serious all the way through. I just want DE to join Badge Groups. I want to put on the same badge twice, or on the opposite shoulder sometimes :P