Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Want The One With The Fancy Spinning Light Up Thing

Raileks

So I havent been playing this game long but Ive already become annoyed with seeing  Galatine/Orcas Prime/Soma is the best.  I dont know if its true, probably is, and if it is pls dont leave anything or make anything more that is the one off all powerful.  Instead make more shinies. Like amphis.  This electrical power slam thing is awesome. Wish it did it more.  Like an electrical charge that bounced on its full charge.

Then make a pair of pheonix boots as melee equip that you kick with instead of punch and leaves a trail of fire when you slide and shoot fire out on charges and allow you to dbl jump and falcon dive.

and a whip that on its charge shoots twice its normal range and drags enemies too you, choking them the entire time

and a shield blade with a charge that blinds everything in front of you.

and a spear that you can throw with its charge up attack and impales the target then teleports right back to your hand.

and a drill that you can bore through enemies with and deflect attacks with its spin

speaking of that a bo staff that in its charge up you spin in front of your for cool deflection

and a gun blade that fires a shot when you swing it

and a hammer that leaves proximity mines where you slammed it down

basically what im getting at is screw stats.  Make more really different really cool flashy things that will keep our tiny minds distracted from what is or isnt op.

Edited by Raileks

Yes, please! More weird stuff! I already like the Phage for being so incredibly alien. I also liked to play with Ballistica.

Loving the boots and the whip ideas. And yes, Amphis' charge attack should release a bolt of electricity, like Volt does with his Shock ability =D

The Warframe world is a sci-fi world, so everything is possible. A bonanza of original and fun weapons!

star-trek6.gif

So I havent been playing this game long but Ive already become annoyed with seeing  Galatine/Orcas Prime/Soma is the best.  I dont know if its true, probably is, and if it is pls dont leave anything or make anything more that is the one off all powerful.  Instead make more shinies. Like amphis.  This electrical power slam thing is awesome. Wish it did it more.  Like an electrical charge that bounced on its full charge.

Then make a pair of pheonix boots as melee equip that you kick with instead of punch and leaves a trail of fire when you slide and shoot fire out on charges and allow you to dbl jump and falcon dive.

and a whip that on its charge shoots twice its normal range and drags enemies too you, choking them the entire time

and a shield blade with a charge that blinds everything in front of you.

and a spear that you can throw with its charge up attack and impales the target then teleports right back to your hand.

and a drill that you can bore through enemies with and deflect attacks with its spin

speaking of that a bo staff that in its charge up you spin in front of your for cool deflection

and a gun blade that fires a shot when you swing it

and a hammer that leaves proximity mines where you slammed it down

basically what im getting at is screw stats.  Make more really different really cool flashy things that will keep our tiny minds distracted from what is or isnt op.

Galatine really is OP, no fights against it honestly, it one hit kills level 30 infested and 5 in a go. So your weapons.

1. You'd only be able to choke one guy but you'd pretty much only being able to do that and it'd be a bad idea because there's like 7-12 enemies around you. And it sounds like Lekta to me.

2. Is pretty much Excalibur's radial blind and it sounds way too OP to be a normal weapon.

3. Seems pretty cool.

4. The only problem is the deflect part. That's pretty much Zephyr's new ability and Rhino's iron skin.

5. No problems unless you're still talking about deflecting bullets. There already is a and it's called Bo...

6. A melee that shoots bullets ain't right. The closes you got to that is Glaive.

7. Sounds too op so not gonna happen and seems like Penta's melee part.

Honestly I think you're a little to new to this game to actually come up with these ideas. They're creative but some just are too OP, some don't see good. The shield blade would make Excalibur's 3rd ability completely and udderly useless. Drill would make Turbulence and Iron skin useless. They want meelee just so that they can kill people when they run out of ammo, not energy or ammo. The only powers you can get are elementals like fire and ice. You're hoping too much in this game when it comes to melee.

You're last part, so you're saying DE can make a real bad@$$ looking sword but in the end does damage like a stick?

Yes, please! More weird stuff! I already like the Phage for being so incredibly alien. I also liked to play with Ballistica.

Loving the boots and the whip ideas. And yes, Amphis' charge attack should release a bolt of electricity, like Volt does with his Shock ability =D

The Warframe world is a sci-fi world, so everything is possible. A bonanza of original and fun weapons!

star-trek6.gif

Hmm the boots the only bad part is the double jump. Seems bad if you need to clear out inventory just to double jump. They should make something like Gilgamesh from DMC IV. Something like that design because the ones they have look ugly as crap.

The specifics seem a little off to me, but I agree with the sentiment.

My favourite weapon by far is the Penta, because it's not only a very viable weapon end-game, but when it arrived it was a whole completely new weapon dynamic, with the bouncing grenades and manual detonation trigger.

I'd like to see more weapons/equipment in the future that break the basic mold of "point at enemy, dakka dakka dakka, reload"

Heat seeking rifle that shoots little things that squeek. Like snarks.

A mind control gun that latches on and controls the enemy until the projectrile is destroyed.

Spider mines that stick to the ground and activate when enemies get in range.

Slow rockets that follow the cursor.

Even manually controllable insect sized suicide drones, if it's possible.

More utility to secondary weapons - we already have plenty of good primaries for mega-DPS.

Flash bangs, frost bubble grenades like Halo's shields, deployable radars.

We have enough SMGs, assault rifles, and pistols now. Would be awesome to see more weapons that I want to try for something different rather than just to get the mastery points.

It's what makes the warframes themselves so interesting. Every one is different, and we're always left guessing what the next one is going to be capable of.

Edited by ChasePanic

I would like some of the functions like the guns from the Resistance series, those were pretty cool,

like the hail gun, you would dump like 500 shots in 3 secs or so, but whatever,

the bullseye function was cool too,

and explosive magnum(you shoot, and can manually detonate the rounds....awesome)

as well as akimbo weapons that could aim independently(on a ps3 controller no less) of course one was auto aimed while the other was manually aimed, but it was still cool...yea, more creative weaponry is awesome.