Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jat Kittag Suggestion For Melee 2.0

Deidaku

Hey DE ; So the Jat Kittag is obviously gonna be better in Melee 2.0 but even then there's one thing I think you should consider adding to the weapon 

= 100% blast proc chance + ragdoll ( kestrel like) on impact , to send enemies flying 

The reason i'm suggesting this is because it really doesn't stand out that much out of the heavy melee weapons , 

also

It's a huge rocket powered bat , why  can't we do that? X) 

Thanks for reading , I hope you're working on it with Melee  2.0

100% blast proc generally mean you're not gonna be able to reach optimal DPS with the weapon, since you're flinging the enemy around and you have to chase it after the first hit, also have to hope it doesnt get flinged into a place you cant reach and hit. im just sayin.

Mm didn't think about that, So the charge damage should be increased to something close to galatine level to be able to 1 shot enemies ( again freaking rocket powered it's gotta do considerable damage!)

100% blast proc generally mean you're not gonna be able to reach optimal DPS with the weapon, since you're flinging the enemy around and you have to chase it after the first hit, also have to hope it doesnt get flinged into a place you cant reach and hit. im just sayin.

not all weapons have to be made for killing.

NO! Only enemies hit by Bo should go airbone, but when you hit someone with the jet kitten, he should get catapultet to the left/right side (depending on the direction from where you strike) and if he hits a wall, BOOM DMG BOMB

WHen I said send enemies flying I didn't really mean Airborne gets stuck in the ceiling but yeah you're totally right , but no one uses the BO , I hope melee 2.0 will make it viable at least for ragdolling enemies 

Not every weapon has to be about DPS, utility weapons have their purpose as well... plus it would just be fun running around with 100% blast proc. INSTA KNOCKDOWN FOR ALL! Course that would break conclaves but who cares about those :P

True , I use kestrel with nyx to prevent napalms from 1 shotting me by ragdolling them , the only weapons that's extremely useful from  level 0

That's it, instead of blast damage the jat kittag should ragdoll enemies. FUN TIMES INCOMING! Man and just when I decided on the brokk(fragor) for my rhino... this thing comes along and says "Hey... come here sexy!"