The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Jungle / Interception Fps

ir0nskin

I've seen a couple of topics about FPS drop since U12, but they all mention that the FPS drop happens in different missions. I'm experiencing it only on the new Jungle tilesets, namely Interception missions (Earth & Lua.) I usually get a bit of a FPS drop near the start of every mission anyway, but it always smooths itself out within a minute or so. During missions in the jungle set, this doesn't happen. It makes it pretty much impossible to do past 2 or 3 waves, and it gets worse the more enemies there are.

Like I said, I usually experience a bit of a FPS drop ever mission anyway, but nothing as bad as what I'm getting in the Jungle sets.

I have  a similar problem, in fact while in the Interception Missions I have a monstrous FPS drop, but something like that happens every time a player joins the game, the FPS just keeps falling, getting to 10 FPS(!). I was reading another (old) topic saying that every time a player joined it was like the GPU cuts its power in some way by the half, making the game nearly unplayable... I wonder if that is happening again for some time now, since before Update 12.