Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

☯ —(•• Yin Looking For Members! ••)— ☯ [100% Research] [Trading Posts] [More Listed In Post]

DreamCaster3

Hi everyone,

I am looking for active members to join Yin. The most desirable features are close together and don't require you to run a mile to reach, but without losing the visual beauty of the dojo as a whole. More of the same rooms will be built for ease of access when the clan expands further. As the dojo is quite large now, we shall be building all labs again up on the 3rd floor for ease of access and all reactors will be moved to the ground floor.

I hope to hear from some of you soon and we'll see this dojo bloom into a huge facility together. 

This dojo was started almost 3 months ago yet it has already developed very quickly. I try my best to keep balance within the clan (even though Yang is not present) so that each member feels like they are part of a tight community and not just a random gathering of people!

If you're interested, add and message me in game and/or leave a message here! I am eager to hear back from you all. I will do my best to reply to you the same day however please do forgive me if I don't as I do have other commitments too!

DreamCaster3 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

We currently have

- All labs (Grineer, Corpus and Infested) constructed. All projects are - completed (includes newest weaponry).

- Tenno lab constructed with all frames - completed

Orokin Lab constructed - completed

- Trading posts

- Clan Emblems in production - vote on most popular emblem soon!

- And many, MANY decorations to give the dojo a relaxing feel, some of which are used in ways you wouldn't expect to see elsewhere... :D

We are currently looking for an Alliance as well and a post will be made in the appropriate forum, however I thought I'd mention it here too! 

Current members - 23

Edited by DreamCaster3

I'm usually on most afternoons/evenings and will be happy to invite you into the clan. If you so wish, although I'm positive you're all very capable, I will show you around the dojo so you can see what is where etc. I hope I planned it in a way that is suitable and as we expand more rooms will be made for convenience due to the sheer size of it.

yo  mind if i tag along

i am vary capable in a fight

im currently at raink 5

srry but i olny have 2 war frames though i am always trying to expand

i am good a find meterals and im on a bit every day

im good with the clain size onestly i was looking for one that wasent to big and i look forwored to helping out with to dojo i am still new and most of my mods are ment for definces but if it comes to fingthing with a team or alone i can do it and with my lation prime is normaly a one shot kill with generr my i will watch your back as best i can.

IGN: kie22

yo  mind if i tag along

i am vary capable in a fight

im currently at raink 5

srry but i olny have 2 war frames though i am always trying to expand

i am good a find meterals and im on a bit every day

im good with the clain size onestly i was looking for one that wasent to big and i look forwored to helping out with to dojo i am still new and most of my mods are ment for definces but if it comes to fingthing with a team or alone i can do it and with my lation prime is normaly a one shot kill with generr my i will watch your back as best i can.

IGN: kie22

You're welcome to! You should've just received a friend request and invitation :)

I'm interested in joining. Over the last week, I've been playing more and more and I'll be level 3 today probably. I'm finishing my Ember warframe in the next few days so I'll be looking to do some infested runs. I also have level 30 Mag so I love defense missions and if you have an energy regen auto I'll kiss you. Hopefully I can join and we can have some fun:)

I'm interested in joining. Over the last week, I've been playing more and more and I'll be level 3 today probably. I'm finishing my Ember warframe in the next few days so I'll be looking to do some infested runs. I also have level 30 Mag so I love defense missions and if you have an energy regen auto I'll kiss you. Hopefully I can join and we can have some fun:)

You should have an invitation now :D Hope to see you in game soon :)

Hi there was wandering if you still have open spots in the clan I'm interested in joining please... I got a level 30 excalibur and busy building Oberon my ingame name is Armpie

Thank hope you will concider me joining

You should also have an invitation now, will see you in game i'm sure

im looking forward for This im onlly want to see how the decoration goas and whit /Logo for now if you can send me some pics 

For the logo, I designed a few and it is being digitalised by a professional so will be top quality <3 I'm excited for it! If you wish to join us you're welcome to :)

I'd be interested in joining. I'm Still pretty low level, though I can hold my own in a fight.

I joined another clan some months back, but had an extended busy period in my life and didn't find the time to get on for an extended period and get removed. I've been activly playing againand am interested in joining a new clan. I fully intend to be active and hopefully will be able to help with projects and the like.

In game name is Tarak, same as my username on here. Hope to hear back!

I'd be interested in joining. I'm Still pretty low level, though I can hold my own in a fight.

I joined another clan some months back, but had an extended busy period in my life and didn't find the time to get on for an extended period and get removed. I've been activly playing againand am interested in joining a new clan. I fully intend to be active and hopefully will be able to help with projects and the like.

In game name is Tarak, same as my username on here. Hope to hear back!

I shall invite you this evening :)

The clan is approaching the barrier of 30 members (Shadow Clan). Once this limit is reached we will continue to look for members to join our community as we shall instantly build Storm Barracks to allow another 70 members to join us (Storm Clan)!

So if you are interested in joining a clan which has a shrine to the Buddha and a massive chandelier on the ceiling then join up! I have updated the top of this post to say what the dojo consists of! Please continue to post below here if you wish to join us! You're all welcome :)

Best,

DreamCaster3

Hi lvl 7 here, on my way to lvl 8, whenever i pass that dam mission :| 
I own Rhino, Oberon and Volt (main) currently, got a mag prime but i don't play it since it blows (waste of resources), also working on getting my Frost Prime or maybe Nekros.
I'm a pretty active and experienced player, just looking for a active, social clan since my previous clan of 8 members went dead (all they did was do all the researches no socialization at all), anyways i'm hoping to join your to see what its like and if i would fit there, shoot me a invite or friend request in game.

Ign: Slosh876

Also was wondering, what is the clans emblem.....

Edited by Slosh876

• 3 weeks later...

Bump :) We are still recruiting members and are eager to here from any of you wishing to join us. Due to my busy day to day schedule I may not reply instantly however I'm sure to get back to you within a respectable amount of time however I cannot provide an estimate but be assured you won't be waiting a week!

• 3 weeks later...