Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shield Capacity Mods- Shut Up And Take All My Money!

Nevrmoor

The RNG for the rarity of the cards is reversed, more rare mods drop then common ones, more sentienel mods drop then fusion cores, and fusion cores drop more than a warframe common mod like Continuity or a common weapon mod like Magazine Warp.

sums it up, I have gotten literally every other card besides redirection on top of that nearly 5 of almost every card min. max probably like 12-15

If you have a high level shield, why would you need a high level hp. Still dropping hp doesn't free up very much energy.

If you run with an energy siphon artifact, you don't need the power efficiency. Which still isn't exactly an extremely expensive card.

1 power every 2 seconds doesn't make up for being able to cast invis/decoy twice as much before running out of mana, and on 75hp if you happen to touch a poison cloud twice, or you get stunned while being targeted at all, you have a risk of dying. I don't even have HP slotted yet and I only have 4 points free now. There's not nearly as much customization as people are asserting with this system.

1 power every 2 seconds doesn't make up for being able to cast invis/decoy twice as much before running out of mana, and on 75hp if you happen to touch a poison cloud twice, or you get stunned while being targeted at all, you have a risk of dying. I don't even have HP slotted yet and I only have 4 points free now. There's not nearly as much customization as people are asserting with this system.

this is actually a super good point and probably deserves its own thread... fact that these cards are " mandatory" and yet rather power hungry in cost...plus have to get lucky for them to drop. It is probably a MUCH more sound idea, to have shields and hp scale with " rank " of your frame, and do away with these cards entirely.