Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why De Hates Team Work

(PSN)WinterIceM107

If you can't make your point coherently it hurts the credibility of your argument. Nobody wants to agree or listen to the babbling idiot.

Frost was not reworked because "DE hates teamwork QQ", in fact the opposite is true. Frost was far to strong at being the only one needed to defend a point. Frost was mandatory brought to groups to build Duration/Efficiency and afk on the defense point or somewhere in the survival map with no other thought or difficulty attached. The reason Frost and Vauban were reworked is that they were to good at doing tons of work for little to no effort. Now if you want a big powerful Frost shield you have to invest heavily into power strength.

I think nerfing Snowglobe is a pro-teamwork move.

Before nerf:
  (Average game) I drop snowglobe. Everybody else runs around fighting stuff at spawnpoints. I try to leave to pick up mods. "OMG Frost n00b get back to pod!"

After nerf:
  (Playing with people who don't read patch notes) Everybody disperses into corridors leaving me alone at pod. Pod dies.
  (Playing with people who like teamwork) Everybody sticks together. We ride the waves like we're on Bondi Beach.

Frankly, the nerf encourages teamwork instead of turning defence into lazy solo endless exterminate farm for the three people not using Frost.

Shadow couldn't find why they nerfed him so if thats the reason then its availed point.Also i pointed out iwas being baby so calm down on the hate.And eden its hard to find a rihno who uses roar.                                                                                                                               Ps power strength will help snow globe hp?

Edited by (PS4)WinterIceM107

I said tank support not heallers played with other all on floor in games above lvl 60 and im running around trying to save them.Man need keyboard.Also my typeing horrible i will take that hit 

It depends how you define support plus over half the frames in the game can be considered support even frost now can still be considered a support frame.

Oberon-obvious reasons

Trinity-again obvious reasons

Vauban-powers that disable large numbers of enemies

Banshee-Urm have not actually used her but she can be

Rhino-increase team damage and can disable large numbers of enemies

Nyx-Can disable lardge numbers of enemies 

Exaliber-can disable large numbers of enemies

Frost can disable large numbers of enemies 

Nekros-can "Scare" away enemies as well as generating loot

Even nova if modded for max range can be support as she slows down large numbers of enemies

I am sure there could be cases made for the other warframes as well but the point is all most of these have powers that stop/disable enemies thus greatly reducing incoming damage for the whole team.

I think nerfing Snowglobe is a pro-teamwork move.

Before nerf:

(Average game) I drop snowglobe. Everybody else runs around fighting stuff at spawnpoints. I try to leave to pick up mods. "OMG Frost n00b get back to pod!"

After nerf:

(Playing with people who don't read patch notes) Everybody disperses into corridors leaving me alone at pod. Pod dies.

(Playing with people who like teamwork) Everybody sticks together. We ride the waves like we're on Bondi Beach.

Frankly, the nerf encourages teamwork instead of turning defence into lazy solo endless exterminate farm for the three people not using Frost.

Given how some players perform in a co-op game, I'd happily take the selfish version of Snow Globe any day because I simply don't trust a majority of the PUGs I create/join.

Banshee used Sonar! All shots on the weakspot are multiplied in terms of damage by an insane amount!

Valkyr used Warcry! All enemies have the crap scared out of them and damage is multiplied!

Mag used bullet attractor! All bullets are attracted to a specific target!

Volt used speed! EVERYBODY RUUUUUUUN!

Excalibur used Radial Blind! Everyone, take advantage of the blind tards!

Valkyr is a tank. That 600 armor and steel fiber are the best of friends.

Edited by EDeN153

Banshee used Sonar! All shots on the weakspot are multiplied in terms of damage by an insane amount!

Valkyr used Warcry! All enemies have the crap scared out of them and damage is multiplied!

Mag used bullet attractor! All bullets are attracted to a specific target!

Volt used speed! EVERYBODY RUUUUUUUN!

Excalibur used Radial Blind! Everyone, take advantage of the blind tards!

Valkyr is a tank. That 600 armor and steel fiber are the best of friends.

Ahahahahahaha! Valkyr's armor and Steel Fiber making her a great tank. Man, I haven't laughed that hard in weeks.