The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey De Nyx Needs Some Love Now <3

Deidaku

-snip-

Why all caps? are you mad for some reason? I know how to use Nyx quite well. , and I use her a lot, that's why there are some things that needed to be tweaked or revamped imo , and i'm not the only one . SO why are you explaning to me how to use her???

Psychic bolts is too expensive in energy to kill 5 infested ; I can kill way more by using chaos or abosrb  , or my weapons anytime 

i can do all of those levels ,I finished T3 def and ODD def  25 waves. 

I'm just really surprised.. why you are raging like this?... chill man seriously....I'm probably feeding a troll....dammit

Why all caps? are you mad for some reason? I know how to use Nyx quite well. , and I use her a lot, that's why there are some things that needed to be tweaked or revamped imo , and i'm not the only one . SO why are you explaning to me how to use her???

Psychic bolts is too expensive in energy to kill 5 infested ; I can kill way more by using chaos or abosrb  , or my weapons anytime 

i can do all of those levels ,I finished T3 def and ODD def  25 waves. 

I'm just really surprised.. why you are raging like this?... chill man seriously....I'm probably feeding a troll....dammit

Caps are key points and show up alot more grabbing attention and u dont fully understand her yet she is and never will be ment for straight killing large groups her moves are very situational like phycic bolts as i said only do slash if maxed dmg buffed u will get out of corners when infested push u back and all u need is 5 to do that, then obsorb yes its most powerfull move in game but its better as a distraction to drew fire and letting teammates kill them or revive someone. The best way to use her is duration builds but if u want phycic bolts (for anything but defence i recommend due to hardly ever getting backed into corners) then use currupt durration mod not max but whatever lvl that has negative at point that a max standard mod equals the negative so u get gain with no loses and then if u have room (builds depend on playstyle) put max standard mod of the plus effect do this with lvl5 blind rage, max streamline and max focus gives just over 80% strength boost with no negative to power cost infact the power cost is still good old bog standard.

The biggest issue with warframes balence problems is most players dont understand exactly what a frames role is they go and choose a role for it then go on forum asking for buffs and nurfs just like frost he was considered defencive when he is and was always offencive he has 3 attack moves and 1 amergency move ment to be used silmular to obsorb to allow full shield regen but new players or noobs(none offencive therm used to speed up typing) boosted durration and range to turtle which before currupt mods was alot harder was smaller and didnt last as long which made players try others out then currupt mods was released and and few tried and experamented with range and duration combo builds and found it awsome so they mentioned it on wiki then the lazy copy cats copied and them lazy copy cats moan coz they havent heard of a replacement build yet if the wiki was removed things would be much better and easier to change for the better.

Edited by (PS4)Dean_Harvey

Honestly I think Nyx is fine other than her Psychic Bolts.

Absorbs time can be minimized with a Fleeting Expertise.

It has a knockdown effect on all enemies it hits, if it doesn't outright kill them.

It scales with high level enemies. And if your teammates actually chip in and shoot you as well, then it just murders everything.

Honestly her Absorb skill is perfect if you ask me, you just have to know how to spec for it.

Mind Control needs to have a wee bit... more of something to it. It's basically just a single target Chaos that lasts a little longer and doesn't shoot you.

I guess it's nice for taking aggro though, since Mind Controlled enemies seem to draw more than normal ones do.

Honestly I think Nyx is fine other than her Psychic Bolts.

Absorbs time can be minimized with a Fleeting Expertise.

It has a knockdown effect on all enemies it hits, if it doesn't outright kill them.

It scales with high level enemies. And if your teammates actually chip in and shoot you as well, then it just murders everything.

Honestly her Absorb skill is perfect if you ask me, you just have to know how to spec for it.

Could use a little more range regardless

Obsorb is not ment to be a fast dmg kill all move it is the best agro/distraction move in game atm and allows full shield regen its percfect the way it is, phycic bolts is a situational move not a run and hitscan move it is best used for infested charges and leapers which block u in a corner or are about too can easily keep u going in a survival all i would say is add knockback effect to it which is not affected by duration. Mind control is good atm but it needs diferent animation to chaos and make friendly fire ignore the affected enermy coz only issues with it are teammates dont know its not chaos and even if they do they still kill it asap instead of letting it agro(capture targets will stand still next to u), kill, heal u and teammates(healer ancients), dmg boosts(regulators) and put shield on u and teammates(shield ofspray) infact its amazing for defence and chaos is perfect as it is.  

My absorb knocks everything down once it's finished, with an overextended mod maxed it works really well especially followed by Chaos while they're still getting up.

Absorb is great as a defence, and at later levels 60+ the dame potential is apparent.

hit the reset button on psychic bolts. it's not doing the job anyone expects it to do.

mind control is fine as is. it's very effective at taking an enemies support types and making them allies healing ancients, shield ospreys are prime candidates. rocket pack grineer and eviscerators are also great options.

chaos is brilliantly balanced. the enemies can still attack and kill you but the chances are lowered considerably. they remain as dangerous as ever though.

i'll openly admit to never having used absorb. even the description sounds like something i'm not interested in. but i hate nukes so chances are i wont use many ability 4 cards