Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept- Animal Wolf Warframe Lupa( With Quick Draw Image)

MagnumCondiment

Hello fellow ninja, zJazz here with another fan concept. I'm too SICK to type the whole thing i got this idea etc., so I’m just going to cut to the chase. The warframe is basically an animal warframe name Tunstall(Wolf of Thor), basically he is a recon kind of warframe that hits with a deadly blow and that has knuckle blades (like wolverine)  on his fist. If you guys want to know more just keep commenting about things like how does he look like or whats his roll in warframe like that. I've been sick for 2 weeks so I’m still thinking of abilities.

Stats- Beginner 

HP- 125

Shield-100

Armor- 75

NRG-75

Stamina-100

Aura polarity- V

Elemental- Earth and Speed

Roll- Healer, DMG, Stealth

Abilities

1. Blend (25) - Blends with the rocks for a short period of time.

2. Fault (50) - Smashes a hole on the surface where the enemies are standing.

3. Dome (75) – Covers the fellow tennos around him while healing them in a short period of time.

4. Rocky Rage (100) - Let's out an abundant of power to summon rock spikes beneath its enemies.

And if this doesn't make sense please just tell me what to put up i am currently feeling stupid with this fever Thank You.

Again thank you "TheThreadWeaver" i'm sorry for the minor adjustment.

A&Q PANEL

Q.Why does it have to be wolf instead of an elephant or etc?

A. well idk it just came up to me.

Q. Why can't it be some other elemental?

A. Well earth fits in more than any other elemental except the elemental of surprise so i put healer, DMG and Stealth.

Any more Question just ask.

file:///C:/Users/xtreme/Pictures/img003.jpg- Still not finish making little changes please be patient if u want more.

Edited by zJazz

TBH, I'm rather annoyed that you're ganna post up the abilities only if this thing gets popular. Mind you, it won't. It's like a dry bone. There's other concepts out there that have their stuff all laid out like a juicy rib eye steak and then there's your's, the dry bone. Which one do you think people are ganna flock to? Note that I'm not trying to bash on your idea even though it may seem like I am but I would love to see those abilities posted up and maybe some stats. Either way, I look forward to seeing some nice content from you. I mean, a animal frame does sound a bit interesting. Right?

TBH, I'm rather annoyed that you're ganna post up the abilities only if this thing gets popular. Mind you, it won't. It's like a dry bone. There's other concepts out there that have their stuff all laid out like a juicy rib eye steak and then there's your's, the dry bone. Which one do you think people are ganna flock to? Note that I'm not trying to bash on your idea even though it may seem like I am but I would love to see those abilities posted up and maybe some stats. Either way, I look forward to seeing some nice content from you. I mean, a animal frame does sound a bit interesting. Right?

Well give me a break been sick and i cant think and im still thinking and ill take your advice on putting up the stats and MSG me and add me in warframe.

Edited by zJazz

Another thing on top of the abilities needing to go up is that when someone thinks of recon they think light and fast scout not a tank which a wlf isn't a tank animal anyways it needs a pack to have a large amount of strength if it's going to be based off a lone wolf it should work like one mainly using suprise and speed. So far though I think it would be cool to see where you go with this

Another thing on top of the abilities needing to go up is that when someone thinks of recon they think light and fast scout not a tank which a wlf isn't a tank animal anyways it needs a pack to have a large amount of strength if it's going to be based off a lone wolf it should work like one mainly using suprise and speed. So far though I think it would be cool to see where you go with this

Well ok i fixed it anymore problems please just msg me

Edited by zJazz

A tip: If you are too sick to finish writing out an idea, then don't submit it. Save it to you computer as a word or notepad document, and then finish it when you are feeling better.

Onto the frame itself: Your stats are insane. 500+ shields  and health, without any mods? I could slap on a Vigor and get up to 1000+ easy. Those need to be toned down,

Also, 400 energy. That's a big "no" right there, especially since it's about double what the average caster frame will have. With a ranked Flow mod, I can get that up to 800 energy or more. Which is more than some people use in an entire mission. Tone that one down too, with a 200 being the very upper limit if you want to make him a caster.

Your abilities need a spell-check. "Exhalarate" is not a word. "Exhilarate" is. "Brake" should be "break" and "clock" should be "cloak". When you are feeling better, go through and look over your spelling again.

The abilities themselves do not have enough details to them. How much do they cost? What is their range? Damage? How long do the buffs last for? Animation or area of affect? How do they interact with mods? How does leveling the ability affect the ability? Take some time and really think through these, and post them up when you are feeling better.

I'm sorry you are sick with a fever. I hope you get well soon.

I agree with the previous post. This guy needs to be more balanced with the other frames. You can probably look at a wiki and compare stats with other frames. 500 shield and HP is overall way to high to be the default. Most other frames max Shield and HP reaches 150 and the lowest would be 75.

The abilities need more info as stated by TheThreadWaver. They do not have a stat system.

Anyways hope you feel better and when your making a concept always compare your dream frame with the realistic frames that you can find in the wiki.

A tip: If you are too sick to finish writing out an idea, then don't submit it. Save it to you computer as a word or notepad document, and then finish it when you are feeling better.

Onto the frame itself: Your stats are insane. 500+ shields  and health, without any mods? I could slap on a Vigor and get up to 1000+ easy. Those need to be toned down,

Also, 400 energy. That's a big "no" right there, especially since it's about double what the average caster frame will have. With a ranked Flow mod, I can get that up to 800 energy or more. Which is more than some people use in an entire mission. Tone that one down too, with a 200 being the very upper limit if you want to make him a caster.

Your abilities need a spell-check. "Exhalarate" is not a word. "Exhilarate" is. "Brake" should be "break" and "clock" should be "cloak". When you are feeling better, go through and look over your spelling again.

The abilities themselves do not have enough details to them. How much do they cost? What is their range? Damage? How long do the buffs last for? Animation or area of affect? How do they interact with mods? How does leveling the ability affect the ability? Take some time and really think through these, and post them up when you are feeling better.

I'm sorry you are sick with a fever. I hope you get well soon.

on phone atm and the idea is just being a wolf warframe you guys can make the mods

on phone atm and the idea is just being a wolf warframe you guys can make the mods

not to jump in outta the blue into the conversation but, it is not exactly our job to make which mods effect which ability i'm pretty sure it's the O.P's job to do that. I know we're supposed to be one big friendly community but you are the O.P. of this concept, it's YOUR concept not OUR concept. Not to be rude if i was, I apologize if I had been.

Edited by Xicio

not to jump in outta the blue into the conversation but, it is not exactly our job to make which mods effect which ability i'm pretty sure it's the O.P's job to do that. I know we're supposed to be one big friendly community but you are the O.P. of this concept, it's YOUR concept not OUR concept. Not to be rude if i was, I apologize if I had been.

...maybe i should delete this concept since a lot of people are telling theirs a lot f things wrong there is only one coment thats good and its the first one at the ending. "a animal frame does sound a bit interesting."

Edited by zJazz