Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx And The Grineer Regulator

DerpyPrime

Hi, I just thought up an idea about the Grineer Regulator. They can be mind-controlled by Nyx, however they do not provide any buffs to the player faction. Nothing really changes with them, so I thought it would be cool if they stop playing the Grineer propaganda like yelling and make Lotus break in and starts yelling stuff like "Fight with the Tenno" or "Join and fight for Lotus" when Nyx uses Chaos, or because Chaos causes confusion make it randomly play both the Grineer and Lotus voice. I know this is not a big deal, but sometimes detail like this can really make a game more interesting.

Anyways it is just an idea.

I would say this is better suited to mind control than chaos, the way ive always seen chaos is that the images of nyx are what the enemies see when they look at each other while chaos is active and that it doesnt affect their affiliation as a whole seeing as they still attack us if we get too close. This can also be seen from how buffs often do not spread with chaos active, shield ospreys will stop shielding enemies believing them to be Tenno but they will not shield us either, seeing us as Tenno as well.

However i agree with having something like this active on mind control if it isnt already, it would be a nice touch and allows nyx to somewhat supply a few buffs too, assuming the regulator doesnt get killed outright like most mind controlled enemies.