The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello All....(Slight Issue)

GeauxGetta

Hello Warframe World ,

I am very new as I made my account about 10 months or so ago..... I didn't play much or that long actually and I really don't remember what I did in that timeframe.

Here is my problem..... I decided to get back into it and I'm really hooked but as I started dig deeper into information regarding how to approach the game as a beginner , I noticed something very strange.

Like I said , I started 10 months ago when Volt was a starter Frame and I selected him. But for some strange reason , I noticed I do not have speed or overload.....

What may have happened to cause this ? Was it 100% my fault and I just don't remember and if so is it fixable ? I'm barely into Earth so should I just make a new account and start fresh or just keep going cause this can be fixed ?

Ty in advance and hopefully I can get this resolved one way or the other.

Don't make a new account. Volt, Banshee, and Zephyr are going to be rather tough to get now for someone who isn't in a clan or is relatively new, so you're in luck that you have Volt.

As for the mods, you can sort them by polarity and it'll put your abilities at the top of the list. Else, when equipping mods, click the Auto Install button and I would expect all your abilities to be installed automatically. If somehow you really don't have the ability mods, I'm sure someone in trade chat would be more than happy to give them to you since they aren't exactly the most valuable mods.