Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept: Enyo

deathlord828

Before going mental about this, I realise that she is OP and that is why she is so hard to get without paying (if they want us to pay for it)

The alpha, the omega

Sex: female

Health: 75

Shield: 150

Defence: 70

Energy: 120

Stamina: 70

Special: only walks (sprint is normal speed),

Abilities:

Emergency: Enyo's movement speed increases dramatically and all allies near Enyo's during the activation will increase to sprint speed without affecting stamina. 25 energy

Chain of power: Enyo launches a beam at an enemy, causing a large amount of damage, this then goes to another enemy and so on until no enemies are in range of the beams chain, the beam does more damage for every enemy hit. 50 energy

Execution: Enyo brings out a pistol and forces all nearby enemies to a bow, she will then automatically fire at and kill all bowing enemies (except bosses) that are at point-blank range as she walks past. 100 energy

Apocalypse: Enyo summons an enormous beam that she controls that can destroy most everything, enemies and allies alike, she is warned to use this during the worst of conflicts. 200 energy

Description: Enyo is the last survivor to the Orokin incident and has been the successor to many mission, she is known for bringing utter chaos and destruction to all those around her. She holds the last key to opening the true power of the void it self and uses it to make sure that victory is within reach.

Construction:

Enyo blueprints: Found: derelict assassination (8%)

Enyo helmet: Orokin cells (10) neural sensors (1) salvage (500) Found: derelict missions (10%)

Enyo chassis: Rubedo (700) Morphics (5) Polymer bundle (200) Found: Deathmark bosses (10%)

Enyo systems: circuits (300) Oxium (100) Found: Harvester (12%)

Enyo key: Orokin key (1) Nav. Coordinate (4) Found: t3 missions (8%)

25,000 credits

Build time: 72 hours

Emergency- Similar to Volts Speed

Chain of Power- Volts Shock is also very similar

Execution- Ash Blade storm does the same thing but with stabbing

Apocalypse- is interesting, but friendly fire is too troll-y with no way to fight back no one would want an Enyo in the squad.

Not bashing you, just letting you know the powers could use some more work.

Yeah Emergency is just like Volts.

Chain of power might as well be another elemental shoot out skill with the other frames.

Execution as what previously said. Like Ash's Assassination Animations when using Blade Storm.

And for the final one is just saying you want to kill us all. Even Loki has a teleport ability to troll players but not to the extent of directly harming them (Teleport them in mob waves=indirectly hurting them) but even still it can save a person as well so... I just don't to want to die for no reason is what I'm getting at.

I think the first 3 are fine anyways their not total game changers. Just that last one seems more of burden than a boon.

Edited by Savan

Wow this got popular fast. Firstly I know that emergency is the same as volts, though I did not know about the chain of power ale ready being used. By volt. From what I've seen, ash's blade storm is different from Enyo's execution, ash uses a variety of assassination and automatically teleports if I'm not mistaken, Enyo shoots them as you manually walk past.i understand why everyone is going mental about apocalypse (what I said not to do) but I personally like the idea so, how about allies have to be in the centre to be affected for 2-3 seconds (slower than the average reaction time when seeing a death ray) and extends the bleedout. If you still don't like it I'll think of a different ult.

Emergency- Similar to Volts Speed

Chain of Power- Volts Shock is also very similar

Execution- Ash Blade storm does the same thing but with stabbing

Apocalypse- is interesting, but friendly fire is too troll-y with no way to fight back no one would want an Enyo in the squad.

Emergency in base is volt's speed boost but slightly tinkered so that allies won't get something like a 10 or 20 percent increase but instead Enyo exclusively will and if her speed is higher than a near ally, they will be boosted to the same speed. I have medeforically written a medeforical apology letter about the whole bunch , more detail about emergency is written here than on the statement bellow (well, maybe above).

• 1 month later...

I know you're trying to design something ridiculously OP with the powers and doubled energy costs, but I am trying very hard not to nerf this thing in my head into something more like a regular Warframe.

i wasn't really trying to make it OP, hence the double energy cost. but my friend had a few ideas on how to improve the abilities without making them overkill.