Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok, I Must Be Missing Something.....

dadilos2

Question

I am a newbie to warframe, but not to gaming as a whole. Including beta testing.

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to use mods (skills?) that I started with, or dropped.

I have 4 or 5 "rares" that I got, but in all of the missions I have played, I haven't used a single skill. This is because there is nothing to use! I don't see anything that indicates that I have any skills that I can use with the number keys. Shouldn't there be something in the lower right corner?

I thought I went through the tutorial correctly, but since I can't seem to start it over again, I am lost.

I have never been more confused about just simply switching skills...or mods I guess..

6 answers to this question

I am a newbie to warframe, but not to gaming as a whole. Including beta testing.

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to use mods (skills?) that I started with, or dropped.

I have 4 or 5 "rares" that I got, but in all of the missions I have played, I haven't used a single skill. This is because there is nothing to use! I don't see anything that indicates that I have any skills that I can use with the number keys. Shouldn't there be something in the lower right corner?

I thought I went through the tutorial correctly, but since I can't seem to start it over again, I am lost.

I have never been more confused about just simply switching skills...or mods I guess..

You have to equip your abilities. But you may begin with no mod capacity until you level up. Leveling increases your capacity to install different mods.

once you have enough mod capacity, then equip them in the Arsenal. You can activate them with number keys 1-4 or scroll thru them with E and then activate selected with mouse wheel button.

Edited by RawGritz

The problem was I didn't know HOW to put those artifact cards onto my frame. I figured that out now, and I figured out the whole mod capacity...I have to say, that this is so damn confusing from any other third person shooter / RPG ....Thing.... I guess ti's the granularity. Seems like absolutely everything has a level to raise, and it just feel overwhelming....Oh well at least I have a skill to use now. :P

here are a couepl of screen shots that might help you out

Click arsenal>read the warframes abilites>then little spanner on your warframe/weapon

step1_zps5073ed1c.jpg

then its will show you alits of comatible mods for your warfarme also dont forget to match up the right mod type with thte right mod slot

step2_zps756ea9b8.jpg

click apply and your good to go

Step3_zpsef6a2f4a.jpg

then hit 1-4 in misson to use the powers =)

good luck

here are a couepl of screen shots that might help you out

Click arsenal>read the warframes abilites>then little spanner on your warframe/weapon

step1_zps5073ed1c.jpg

then its will show you alits of comatible mods for your warfarme also dont forget to match up the right mod type with thte right mod slot

step2_zps756ea9b8.jpg

click apply and your good to go

Step3_zpsef6a2f4a.jpg

then hit 1-4 in misson to use the powers =)

good luck

That was actually what I was looking for, but I figured it out. It just didn't make sense or click for whatever reason.