Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Design Council

WhiteCopain

Question

9 answers to this question

DE is providing us with early information about coming updates, new warframes and environments. They also let us suggest names for future warframes, pick their favorites and let us vote on our favorite.

And about how early is this stuff? Could you see concepts of frames they're working on right now for instance (As in are they posted now, not "Could" they be)

And about how early is this stuff? Could you see concepts of frames they're working on right now for instance (As in are they posted now, not "Could" they be)

Well we saw concept art for Saryn a good few weeks before U7 was released, if that gives you any idea. Banshee a little after. Really it varies. The main bonus of the design council is the much greater access to the devs we get. They're really active there.

There's also an ingame chat channel for all council members, the Devs/Staff tend to be online in there rather frequently too. This feature might not give you early access to any info, but the ability for fast feedback to and from the Devs during gameplay.

I do agree with all Masters and Grand Masters above.

It was really worth my money because I got the feeling I am really part of evolving this game and that I can have influence on the Devs decisions.

Also the ingame Council chat makes you feel somwhat special.

This is the first time a game gives me the feeling of really being part of a great community.

PS: If you can, play it with NVidia 3D-Vision. Kicks &#!

Tecrys