Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Water Warframe Idea

zat-bust

I am thinking of a water frame idea with water abilities (duh). You are probably thinking what most of region chat people are thinking, water frame? Magickarp? Splash splash, lame. There is no water in warframe, it will just dry up on land and die. Well zephyr was supposed to be an airframe but she spends majority of her time on land and not in the air. So hear me out. English is my third language so please criticize my idea and English.

So I'm just going to call it Hydro for now, DE can make better names than me. So the four abilities that it has are:

Detention Sphere: Hydro traps the opponent in a sphere of water. The opponent cannot move and slowly loses heath due to drowning. You can shoot the target when it is suspended in this pool of water. When ability is over, opponent will fall down wet. (I am going to talk about what the ability wet does after the four abilities).

Water wave: Hydro summons a wave of water that pushes enemies away and they become wet.

Water Dispersion: Hydro basically sprays all enemies with water, and they become wet. It was either this ability or Steam: Hydro fills the room with steam, enemies have their sights obscured, but since tennos are ninja, everyone can still see the enemies.

Flood: Hydro summons water that floods the entire area. All enemies are suspended in place and lose health incrementally the longer they stay in the water. During this time, you allies are not affected by slow bullet speed and health loss while in water. This ability can also be used underwater. I'm also going to talk about the new water tile set afterwards as well.

So when an opponent becomes wet, and they become prone to ice and electricity attacks. Should build an ice or an electric weapons build with Hydro.

New Tile Sets and new enemies:

There should be new tile sets where there are underground rooms that are filled with water with treasure boxes. There are new monsters on all three factions (for corpus they are going to have some kind of water proof robot). In water, all attacks are slowed down and you will start to lose health if you stay too long and incrementally will lose more for staying longer.

The new frame and tile sets/enemies should come with a new event called ________  (I'm not every good with names, you can fill the blank) Where maybe it is a sabotage mission where the goal is to destroy a dam to let the water drown the enemy base. Then given a time limit to run back to extract so that you won't also be drowned in the process. Then like the zephyr event you will be given a mod that lets you hold your breath in water longer.

Thank you for your time, I know my idea is bad, plz criticize like everyone on region chat. 

Wow, this idea seems cool :D

Steam: Hydro fills the room with steam, enemies have their sights obscured, but since tennos are ninja, everyone can still see the enemies.

Since steam is really hot, enemies should be set on fire cause of steam. Then the steam cools down so fast their bodies crack open :D

Edited by Xhos

...No, your idea's not bad. Actually, I think it's fantastic. The third skill might work better as a steam cloud (blinding enemies is always welcome and it's completely valid to soak them anyway).

A mod for holding your breath would be pretty handy for survival, too, so maybe if it were a stacking aura that slightly reduced oxygen loss rate?

Anyway, I support this thread. Let's have some slow deaths by drowning - we all know there's at least one enemy we want to suffocate whilst we watch.