Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Prime Idea [Updated]

mynameisd

Hey, after messing around in photoshop a couple of hours i finally came up with this xD;

I know only the original have "primes" but couldn't resist ^^

13171950442ssx.jpg

The idea is for him to have a "grinning" skull :) alternatively the top part could be covered with robe too so only his grin is visible ;o

Lol

He also has golden ribcage, spine, hands and those pointy things from his elbows.

It's a bit questionable how to work a skull into nekros would-be prime design since that would imply a definitively human structure underneath.  I think the biggest problem with anything beyond a general skeletal theme in nekros case is we'd have to know what the void did to the flesh underneath the armor, and that could potentially spoil the mystique nekros is supposed to have (what with being a twerker of souls and manipulator of the dead and all).

Edit: The way I see it, any alterations from nekros to nekros prime would have to be centered on his theme a bit more than a skull in the usual space (just adding a skull motif to an already very undead themed frame isn't enough).  If you could draw up a general idea of what you're looking for in nekros prime it would be harder to naysay. 

Edited by Irorone