Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Player Looking For Active Clan

Exia_Dragoon

Greetings Tennos

I am a new player to the world of Warframe been playing for about a week or so currently rank 3 almost 4. I have been enjoying the game very much so and thought it was time for me to branch out and look for a clan. I still dont know much really about the game still(to much to know) so im looking for a clan that is active and can help me learn the ins and outs of the Warframe. I have 5 frames so far(2 bought 2 crafted) so I think im off to a good start but just really tried of playing solo. So if there is any active clans recruiting, send me a pm and we can chat. 

Thanks for your time

Want into our clan its got only 12 people but we got a lot of alliances with other clans for the coming badlands. Clan name PYANFAS shadow clan got almost all research done we are just finishing the new stuff and I love to teach people stuff

Edited by Sasoka

If you still haven't found a clan, Galaxy Force is recruiting. We are a storm clan with 25+ members so far. We have everything in the clan dojo (obstacle courses, dueling arenas, and all the lab research completed). I am looking for active players who want to play with other pros and novices. We use raidcall to communicate. Send me a message if you are interested.

Click this link to see my original recruiting post: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/158757-galaxy-force-recruiting-raidcall-required/#entry1866932

My mastery rank is 14 (almost 15) if that has any value in recruiting players lol.

Edited by SirDavid

I do not generally go around looking for people but I was on the forums and saw your post. I know a little bit about Warframe :) only been playing for over a year. We do have an active clan and are always for some more members. You can check out the information here on the forums and learn a bit more out the NOG Army Clan.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/8544-welcome-to-the-nog-army-clan/