Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Migration...does Anyone Know Whats Happening?

AveryJ

A few weeks ago i read an update from someone at DE (i cant remember who) regarding account migration saying that things were looking good and it could possibly be deployed no sooner than the following week, feeling optimistic i tried my best to forget it. then the new week rolled around and...nada...but i believe the week after that was when we got the lovely message from Rebecca saying that the builds were in sync and everything was working as it should. However this came with some bad news, more discussion was needed before it could be turned on. My question to everyone is this: does anyone know what that means?...like is this a problem between DE and Sony or are they discussing when to release it? i'm just looking for opinions or maybe someone with more technical or corporate background to shed some light on what could be happening with account migration right now. 

And just so everyone understands why i'm so interested in this particular problem- my comp is not a gaming machine and unfortunately barely runs warframe anymore. this hasn't stopped me from trying to play but i can only play 2 to 3 missions maximum before the game begins running so poorly that i can't properly kill anything. 

thanks for taking the time to read (and maybe respond to) my little dilemma. Also if anyone from DE could maybe throw some info my way it would really boost morale :) 

They said it was coming in 1-2 weeks three weeks ago :(

I hoping its tie with U12 hitting PS4 next week

thats what im hoping, but they keep updating the pc version and unless they are sending in all those patches and hotfixes with u12 on ps4 then its gonna be a no go again :/