Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Re-Play Mastery Rank Tests

Arsinic21

To Digital Extremes,

I was wondering if it would be possible to implement something that allowed players to re-play mastery rank tests. I would suggest limiting them to the ones that a player has already completed successfully, so if you're a Mastery rank 7, and you have access to the rank 8 test, you would still only be able to re-play the mastery rank 1-7 tests since those are the only ones you have completed thus far. I think it would be really fun, especially since my mastery rank 8 test completion was bugged. I accidently wound up on top of a wall I ran at, and merely jumped up through the 3rd platform and passed it, which I found kinda robbed me of the experience, and I'd rather not have to level another tenno to rank 8, it was rough enough getting one there.

Thanks for reading,

Arsinic21

To Everyone Else,

what do you think? would it be fun? would it be a hassle? would there be anything to gain, do you think? or would it be just another thing in the game you probably wouldn't ever use unless you needed to? if you read it, please respond with your thoughts :)

i think that players who like to do mastery tests will enjoy that, while all others who dont like it wont be affected negatively since it would be optional...personally i wouldnt use it much, but maybe to test weapons or mod combinations out. especially for solo players who dont have a clan dojo to use the obstacle course.

overall: great idea and something that should be considered :) 

DE has confirmed that they will be adding ether a dojo room or something in the codex that will allow you to retake mastery rank tests and possibly let you practice the test needed to upgrade to the next mastery rank.

sweetness XD see? I knew I wasn't the first :P