The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Someone Provide Me Some Answers?

--MANA--

so one day I was browsing the net for wireless gaming headset and stumbled upon this.

http://store.madcatz.com/categories/headset-audio-category/Mad-Catz-F-R-E-Q-M-Wireless-Mobile-Gaming-Headset-for-Smart-Devices-PC-and-Mac.html

I wanted to order it but they don't send it to my country so I switched to amazon instead. I searched for the same product and it was available in amazon, but the weird thing is that it's almost everyone of it is $100 USD cheaper.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00BEEFOXY/ref=sr_1_2_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1392482013&sr=8-2&keywords=mad+catz+freq+m+wireless&condition=new

I've also noticed some product that are way cheaper in amazon even though they are brand new. can anyone provide me some answers why is it cheaper??

I've tried looking for some answers but I thought Warframe has one of the best community to start off a discussion or such.

Capitalism is wonderful. That's why. =P

Seriously though. That amazon link looks like reselling.

If I was you, I'd stop asking questions and just accept it's 100$ cheaper.

I don't think its reselling since it's marked as "New" and if they do resell it with that tag then they could get sued for false advertisement.

I'd wanna ask some question first since I don't wanna waste any money. I'd rather pay 199 to get a better quality than 99 and get a fake one.

I don't think its reselling since it's marked as "New" and if they do resell it with that tag then they could get sued for false advertisement.

I'd wanna ask some question first since I don't wanna waste any money. I'd rather pay 199 to get a better quality than 99 and get a fake one.

Perhaps they buy in huge quantity so get good discount therefore passing on the savings to you.

Most of them have high ratings.

Amazon is well known for declaring used products as new. We'll never know if the cheaper one is the same as the headphones for 200 bucks until you receive them. In my country, it is safer to get products from local stores because this grants customers more rights for reclamation.

And I have never bought something online in my entire life yet.