The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Video Card Downclocking In Mission

Mythblaze

I noticed that my video card is downclocking in any mission. When I sit at the star chart, my core clock is 1202. When I go into any mission my core clock goes down to 833. What is wrong with this? This seems to be backwards to me. Should downclock at the star chart, not in a mission. This needs fixed asap.

Using a GTX 780 with 334.67 beta driver.

Edited by Mythblaze

The stock clocks of the reference GTX 780 are 863Mhz base and 900Mhz boost. Why are yours at 1200Mhz? That's well in excess of any factory overclock on the market.

The 1200 is a mild overclock on my card. I'm using the MSI GTX 780 Lightning. My card can do 1340 with 1.29 vcore. I'll set that up for a 24/7 use when I liquid cool it. 

it's dynamic clock fyi. if you want full clock speeds at games, have you tried setting for maximum performance at nvidia control panel?

I did that and do that every time I install drivers. What is odd, this does not happen in any other game I play. I tried to reproduce this in BF4, Rust, Hawken, Crysis 3, Deadspace 3 and Batman Arkham Origins. This leads me to think that something is up with Warframe. This only started recently.