Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Mag Prime's Immortal Skin Removes Her Shiny Gold Thingys

Boboknight11

All the shiny gold parts on Mag prime other then her helmet, holsters and shoulder pads are no longer shiny or golden when her immortal skin is put on. Most of her golden parts are colored by primary and tint color 4 after the immortal skin is put on. I was going to buy Mag's immortal skin for my Mag prime but after seeing how bland she looks with it I'm going to wait to see if this gets fixed.

I would show you pictures if it was not freaking impossible to post them. 

yeah, it's pretty unfortunate. the coils around her arms are the same color as her arms, if I recall, and so it just looks silly. it's kinda cool that you can change the color of the magnets on her forearms, but other than that, the immortal skin really doesn't seem like it was made for mag prime, unfortunately

I would also like to color and tint the metal but it should be OPTIONAL. when you get to the point that you like a warframe enough that you would buy an immortal skin for him you usually already have the prime variety of that warframe if there is one.

Please DE give me the gold back.

Oh and one more thing. If this is infact intended then why does it not take the gold off of the helmet, shoulder pads and holsters? seems like they could have at least done that instead of making some of her gold removed and some not.

The immortal skin is only composed of textures that are present on the body of the normal Mag. Immortal skins do not affect the helmets, nor do they affect Mag Prime's shiny floaty thingies because the immortal skin doesn't take them into account.