Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rolled Back?

Xcentric

Just did 40+ min tower survival manage to get rank 20+ from rank 10 after we finish. The rewards pop up and stuff and as soon as i was about to return to main menu got DCed and now im back to rank 10 and all the items i got formas and prime bps are gone.

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!

THIS IS UTTER BULLCR$AP!.

I Dropped RAGE mod about 15 minutes ago while running the ERIS Corpus Invasion , I started another mission (its the 50k creds / Nourodes one,

Anyway i just looked and now i dont have my RAGE MOD!. You know how much work went into finding that???????????????????????????????????????????????

Thats kinda F'ed up. This crap happens pretty often? was lucky on drops too and a waste on my boosts.

Whenever their servers die, your ISP craps out, or you have a bad WiFi. The first doesn't happen all that often now, thankfully.

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!

THIS IS UTTER BULLCR$AP!.

I Dropped RAGE mod about 15 minutes ago while running the ERIS Corpus Invasion , I started another mission (its the 50k creds / Nourodes one,

Anyway i just looked and now i dont have my RAGE MOD!. You know how much work went into finding that???????????????????????????????????????????????

chill, its just s mod

I can still count on one hand (okay maybe 2) that the number of times DEs servers hamsters have fallen off the wheel. Which is an amazing record for any in development Online game.

If it really bothered you, grab your EE.Log file and submit a support ticket.

I can still count on one hand (okay maybe 2) that the number of times DEs servers hamsters have fallen off the wheel. Which is an amazing record for any in development Online game.

If it really bothered you, grab your EE.Log file and submit a support ticket.

Where is this located?

Where is this located?

C:\Users\#Name#\AppData\Local\Warframe (Windows 7)

I got my despairs thanks to the EE.log proving that I should have gotten it but didn't.(Thank Microsoft for "restore previous version" on things, was able to restore it to the exact date(which was ~2 weeks before Support asked me for it) which would have been overwritten if I had to choose the version of a day later) 

Edited by BrainInvader