Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Few Small Hud Suggestions.

Wemic

I like the new HUD, but I'm a little disappointed that I can't see my melee weapon's level and XP bar, or the level/XP of my Sentinel's equipped weapon while in a mission. I think the addition of these would be easy enough to implement. The name/level/XP of the sentinel weapon could be placed just under the XP bar of the sentinel, and the melee weapon name/lvl/xp could be attached to the ammo data block somewhere.

Secondly, I like being able to resize the HUD, but it would be even better if there were also separate sliders for the size of different parts of the HUD, such as mini-map, player status block, team member list, ammo block, etcetera so we could be free to accentuate the parts we want to have be the most visible without having to cover extra screen space with the parts we don't want to have enlarged.

Thirdly, I personally like the power dots under the reticle, and in fact would appreciate a stamina indicator to be added near the reticle as well, so I wouldn't need to look to the corner of the screen when dashing and performing stunts in order to know how much stamina I have left for my acrobatics.

Edited by Wemic

1: Meele XP bar coming with Melee 2.0

2: HUD already resizable, go to the HUD tab of the options menu. Though individual scaling would be nice

3: I feel like DE could utilize those two quarter-circle lines in the reticule to be bars for things, like how Half-Life 2 does. Perhaps stamina on one side, and magazine ammo on the other.

1: Meele XP bar coming with Melee 2.0

2: HUD already resizable, go to the HUD tab of the options menu. Though individual scaling would be nice

3: I feel like DE could utilize those two quarter-circle lines in the reticule to be bars for things, like how Half-Life 2 does. Perhaps stamina on one side, and magazine ammo on the other.

1: Oops, didn't know.

2: I know it is resizable. I said this. I was just segueing into talking about individual scaling.

3: the quarter-circle lines already are utilized. They turn red when enemies are behind you.