Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xp Login Reward

Caminetto

Umm, I know this is kind of a Hail Mary, but I received some form of experience as my login reward roughly for the past week, without an exception, same goes for my friend (in his case it was even exclusively limited to Sentinel XP) - is it possible that your "login machine" broke down or are we supposed to be pre-disappointed every time we want to play on purpose? I felt like logging in every day was supposed to yield rewards and not an endless parade of XP that is being handed out on a daily basis for a very much extended period of time and that nobody needs (I mean come on, 2400? That's like one Terminus, Mercury run, simply the definition of insignificant). I'm not saying give us Forma BP every other login but I don't think I will live to ever see a person to go "YAY" over a few thou of experience which only goes into one item to that - even the easy credits would be better. I would therefore love to see some form of answer to this question - what is the purpose of the tiny amount of experience as a login reward and do you think it is really a "reward" per se?

Regards,
Dedicated Player

They should really take those exp and credit rewards out. Give us a 1 hour double exp and credit booster instead.

Awesome idea, I like that!

gives us reason to log in AND actually play the game once a day, i like it

Exactly, let's keep it going so somebody notices this thread - I like that I'm receiving positive responses, thanks!

I myself have also got an obnoxious amount of Sentinel xp.  With only 5 Sentinels, and like 200 weapons and 20 frames*, sentinel xp should be proportionately rare.  Instead I've gotten it 3 out of 5 logins.  

^ I also agree, the little boosters would be clever or rare mats (Neural Sensors, Orokin Cells, etc... getting two or three of those would make me turn a cartwheel)

*estimates

^ I also agree, the little boosters would be clever or rare mats (Neural Sensors, Orokin Cells, etc... getting two or three of those would make me turn a cartwheel)

Yep, another possibility, Neural Sensors, Orokin Cells, Neurodes (now even a little Oxium).

Edited by Caminetto

So, I tried resetting the login rewards (after getting 10k credits) and you can guess correctly what my first two rewards of the login cycle were. Are the rewards screwed up for somebody else too or am I just being punished for something? Because it's really starting to get on my nerves.

Edited by Caminetto