Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aqua Warframe

KibaWesker

So I see lots of new frame Ideas, water, tanks, wind, and id figure; HEY! why not just throw my ideas out there!

So first off, As the title says, its a water frame! I don't have any art nor am i good at drawing! But i could see it being a "Mer-Frame" ya know a mermaid/man. Fins on the sides of the legs, forearms, and maybe the helmet at the top. Something that fits the watery vision of an elegant water frame. Now Male or female doesn't matter but its finger tips are clawed just like Ash! Its a predator it needs something fearsome! ALSO i think this frame should use oxium and have its own "special" maneuverability like Zephyr. This frame walks on water, literally. Its feet always have a small puddle of water under it and uses this water to "Skate". To activate this "Skate" ability one must ROLL and hold the roll button causing this frame to skate. The oxium would give it just enough "weightlessness" to glide on the water its feet give off. Weapons cannot be used (I dont want a frame that can fly through the battle field and kill everything) but warframe powers CAN be activated. This skate ability also eats a chunk of stamina per second which also gives Stamina mods a use!! This is just an idea!

Here are a list of stats i selected. I want this frame to focus more on shields then actual health threshold (like most frames)

Health: 75 (225 at rank 30)

Shield Capacity: 150 (450 at rank 30)

Power:100 (175 at rank 30)

Armor: 65

Sprint Speed: 1.10

Stamina: 80

Polarities: 4x "=" 1x"D" 1x"V"

Aura Polarity: "V"

As for skills; i have multiple skills for different thresholds; 25 energy 50, 75, and 100.

25 Energy:

Torrent: Controlling water molecules the frame can create a pressurized blast of water before the target causing an explosion (Blast and impact damage) This attack appears in front of the cross-haired target like how Oberon's smite works. this can also hit more then one enemy using the stretch mod and damage with focus mod. This ability also causes enemies to suffer from Knock back.

Surf: A small wave of water emerges behind the caster who points forward letting the crashing waves move forward dealing knock back damage to any enemy before it until it dissolves into the ground. Its slower but wider then most other moves. This move can be extended and widened with the stretch mod increased damage with the focus mod

50 Energy: I Made all of these AoE Buffs or Debuffs except ONE!

Drench: Enemies in the area are soaked and take a small movement decrease, 25%?, All electrical or Ice based attacks are boosted a certain percent from ALL sources (75% since it requires certain elements). Damage increase is given by focus, AoE of cast is increased by stretch

Pressurize: The entire team is given Kockback (100%) and AoE (5-10%? Dont want certain frames becoming to over powered at the moment) increase for a short duration, 20 seconds? All attacks from frames such as embers fireball and WoF geyser explosion, Rhino stomp, Novas M. Prime explosion and so on (mostly benefiting the water frame do to ALL of his abilities causing knock back and AoE) AoE of cast and AoE effect is increased by stretch and duration is given by continuity

Razor Rain/Toxic Rain/Heavy Rain: I wasn't sure which i liked most. Its an AoE effect that does multiple ticks per second of one certain status effect. Puncture and Slash damage for Razor rain, Toxic and corrosive for Toxic rain or Impact for heavy rain. The AoE is much larger then most skills but lasts for about 10 seconds. The damage is dependent on the frames level along with the mods level. This skill also hits many levels both width and height so if your under a passageway the enemies on top are also effected. Focus increases strength, Stretch increases AoE and continuity increases duration of the skill.

75 Energy:

Geyser: This skill causes the ground under every enemy to erupt (sort of like embers new WoF skill) This causes large damage and knocks the enemy into the air for knock back. Due to geysers being SO hot this skill can cause enemies to catch on fire ("Burn damage" due to the intense heat) This also causes impact damage making the enemy sluggish for a moment giving players time to finish off still living enemies or heavy units. Damage increase is given by focus, AoE of cast is increased by stretch

Water Pulse: ( i know its a pokemon move but not the same as mine) Water is almost always used as a symbol of healing. Water heals wounds and we all know it. Water can control blood and patch up the body. Im not sure what Tenno have in them but considering they can bleed im ganna say water can heal them too. When active the casters body glows, there energy color, and sends out pulses of healing. Health heals 50 Hp per pulse! as well as stopping any and all status ailments except ice! Ice will still be active if not more effective do to the wet state the tenno would technically be in, along with electricity. Max Hp per pulse can be increased by focus, Range of pulse is increased by stretch and how many pulses is increased by duration. between each pulse another status ailment can take place even after just being healed!! (this move makes it so people must stay together in order to get the effect instead of running off on there own)

100 Energy:

Whirlpool:
The caster is forced to stay still and cast this ability. It causes a large whirling pool to form around the caster protecting everything inside from damage. If anyone is inside or tries to enter the vortex they are swept off there feet and taken to the top of the vortex and thrown aside. each second an enemy is kept inside the vortex the more damage they sustain with a minimum of 3 hits before thrown aside. Friendlies can enter and exit but gunfire cannot! so you stay inside to rest a moment giving you and your teammates a moment to regroup before it falls and make your counter attack! Duration is increased by continuity, width of the vortex is increased by stretch and focus increases damage

Sorry about not having a photo, id draw one if i was any good at it. I tried to make this frame UNIQUE and not give it a Rhino charge or any of those other attacks. Some of my abilities have a similar look, mostly to the geyser effect of Ember so sorry about that. I wanted this frame to be more about knock back and the slowing effects of impact! i think both of those status effects go under loved! And if you've ever been hit by a wave of water you'd know you usually land on your butt feeling a bit discombobulated! Hence knock back and Impact damage! This also makes this frame good against corpus (machines) Which would make sense. water ruins machinery! I didn't want to give it a water whip or any of those kinds of moves because i don't see a water frame using something like a whip. Valykr it makes sense cause she brings them into punching range but for this frame a whip wouldn't give it justice, besides a whip exists as a skill already. If i think of another ability i guess ill add it!

Edited by KibaWesker

but frost is a water based frame...

Anyway, i like the idea of a non-frozen water frame. Not 100% with you on the abilities such as having a AoE ultimate for 75 energy. :I

Also artwork is always helpful to try and imagine something ingame, doesn't matter if you arent very good

I had some thoughts on a liquid based water frame as well. Here are a few powers I was thinking about for it.

1. Water Bolt:  Does Impact type damage. Also could have a small splash AOE damage to give it a little difference. Of course this is a basic power similar to Ember's and Frost's #1. I do like the Geyser idea as a #1 too.

2. Fog: Creates an area of Fog that lowers ranged accuracy for enemies considerably. Enemies moving the fog area are likely to trip and fall (knockdown) as they can not see where they are going. Rank would increase duration and knockdown chance. This is one CC idea I had.

3. Water Barrier: Small globes of water float around the warframe and have a chance to block incoming attacks (both ranged and melee). The chance for it to block an attack increases with ability rank.

4. Water Jet: The warframe sends out high pressure water jets that slice anything they come into contact with (think laser beams in void defense but with water). The beams randomly target enemies (number of enemies increases with rank). they also have a puncute ability to hit targets behind the original.

Of course these are rough ideas with very rough names.

but frost is a water based frame...

Anyway, i like the idea of a non-frozen water frame. Not 100% with you on the abilities such as having a AoE ultimate for 75 energy. :I

Also artwork is always helpful to try and imagine something ingame, doesn't matter if you arent very good

And yet Nyx's "ultimate" is arguably chaos! Not that sucky absorb that doesn't do much when playing co-op due to enemy focus not all on absorb. And personally i think Bastille is stronger then his vortex.

Frost is also Ice AND this is just an idea.

Edited by KibaWesker

And yet Nyx's "ultimate" is arguably chaos! Not that sucky absorb that doesn't do much when playing co-op due to enemy focus not all on absorb. And personally i think Bastille is stronger then his vortex.

Frost is also Ice AND this is just an idea.

I like the idea but i already saw a aqua warframe thread way before this.