Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Zoren Vs. Dual Ichor?

Westiee

Depends. 

The zorens are good for infested and for choptering through maps

The dual ichors are good for grineer and corpus (flesh) but with a berseker mod u go slashing through groups of enemies like crazy.

I think they are very situational choices, although i prefer the ichors since infested are no longer "present in the game".

I haven't used Dual Ichor yet, but Dual Zoren are good. The obvious thing about them is the extra flight distance on a jump spin attack aka. helicoptering. With a couple Formas Dual Zoren can be a great melee weapon as well. You need to focus on their high crit/crit damage. I also like to use Reach on them to increase their multi-hit range.

I know a few people who use Dual Ichor and love them. They say they are great for taking down enemies fast because of the innate elemental damage. This allows you to build for multi combo elements.

depends, as with all things weapons, zorens are the top for general utility, does decent damage modded fully and is the supreme movement melee assist, however, i prefer the ichors, they have toxic attacks as base and i tend not to speed run levels, they suit my play style better, which is all that matters

the dual ichor will do more damage then the zoren if thats what your asking.

it may be a bit slower but does a great deal more damage per strike then the zoren, and its entire damage value, including base damage can be converted to best kill what it is your fighting as it is an element weapon.

for ichor you change the damage type to:

for grineer, corrosive.

for corpus, viral or corrosive.

for infested, gas or corrosive.

you can pretty much just leave it on corrosive all the time without issues. only thing that will take reduced damage is proto-shield and that is only on corpus bosses, and one non-boss unit the "tech."

the Zoren however attack faster and allow you to copter through maps easily.