Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, You Listening?

Towerwatch

Forgive me if this seems like I'm being too forward DE, but I had a question about future cosmetics in Warframe. Do you plan to add any more additional helmets to the existing warframes, or will all of them just have three choices? I ask this because I was recently struck with inspiration for helmets for Volt and Vauban, and I sketched them up (albeit quickly and sloppily) and have since wanted to capture that look ingame. 

I am in no way implying that the current number of cosmetics is insufficient, nor am I saying that I am displeased with any of the things you've added. I'm just wondering if there will be more. 

P.S. I'm loving the immortal skins

Well post your concepts in the fan concepts section.

And I believe the devs have stated in multiple live streams that they do intent to add a tonne more cosmetic items.

I've yet to watch the livestreams mainly due to work, so I was unaware that this was the case :o Thanks for informing me. 

Also, I think i'll consult an actual artist before bothering to show people my concepts. 

If you are looking for a direct response (which you imply) You should PM one of the Devs.

If you are pointing out that you made Fan concepts/art then post in those sections. 

If neither, you may be unaware of the fact that DE plans on doing a ton more cosmetics, they even hinted at body armor cosmetics.

Edit: All the live streams are on their YouTube channel if you wanna recap on them when you miss them. I do because of work.

Edited by HandsOfnArtist

Many moons ago, there was a hint by Geoff and Minki that they were thinking of giving cosmetic body-parts to players.  Whether it'd be plat-only or earnable in-game, they never got far enough in the discussion to specify (it was more like an "idea" they were tossing around).

But the general idea was that they'd give cosmetic shoulderpads or other such alternate models--beyond the helmets--that can enhance the look of the warframes.

Pretty sure that's put at the bottom of the list these days though.