Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr Is Setting The Standards For New Frames

themarksman10109

Zephyr's abilities have open new doors in terms of player mobility and creative and interlocking powers. This Warframe literally defies gravity! With Zephyr raising the bars on so many levels, what can we expect from future Frames? 

I think the best designs DE has released have been Excalibur and Loki. You can feel they spent time thinking how those warframes should work.

Excalibur scales very nicely, with Slash Dash becoming more a movility tool than a damage skill, Super Jump is key to all of his other skills, and Radial Blind is one of the best, better balanced skills in the game.

Many other warframes feel like they were rushed or simply didn't get enough attention. There are too many useless abilities, and many one-skill warframes.

Parkour is broken and pace-breaking in it's current state. It's better to just run and take the stairs than waste your time doing magnetic wall-bounce space-launches and auto-rolls for no good reason. At least Excalibur's super-jump, Valkyr's Ripline and Zephyr's Tail-wind work as intended. 

I use parkour all the time, It might not be perfect but I have memorised shortcuts of tiles that I use everygame, I can make huge leaps and jumps it is awesome (especially that huge space launch) I try to avoid stairs all the time so I disagree with you 100% Parkour is the reason I fell in love with WF. But now with zephyr flying everywhere is verrrrry fun, who needs stairs now ?

Edited by Tr1ples1xer