Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People Leaving Warframe

-CM-Sean

People inevitably quit this game because you grind, you grind, you grind, and you grind some more.

What do have to say for it at the end of the day? What do you get for all that grinding? Why did you endure all that repetitive farming?

Well ... to get a slightly different way to grind, of course.

__

Anyone that takes a modicum of a step back for some perspective on what this game is will quickly realize this is not a rewarding experience.

Don't know what has happened, but a lot of players that i personally played with, and many others that i knew, are just leaving the game.  I get on warframe and I almost have nothing to do anymore.... I also feel myself playing the game much less often and doing other things and going to other games.  I really can't put my finger on a single thing, but its just a trend i'm seeing.  For some reason I'm not finding the enjoyment i used to in the game anymore, 

Anyone else have the same experience? would be good if people could share, and the reason to why so many people are leaving (at-least from what i have seen lately)

Thanks.

starting to lose interest in this game again

Thank for still having RNG instead of Token System DE, but Thanks for the prime trading that i can avoid 99% of grind and not even try anymore meaning no more $$$ u probably see from me anymore

Came back with update 12 and will stay. This game has future.

DE needs to add 2 more gamemodes to it for variety and maybe more ways to play it.

Maps are needed as well - i think they know that.

A BIG window for the Clan Dojo with a cool background, some backgrounds to change for the obstacle course ... some other things

Online its only played for the grind. Its not played. This can get old more then just fast.

These people will leave, no doubt.

Just hope DE does see what potential this game has and keeps expanding/improving it.

Like to see more client side personalization for Clans (modding) and some other stuff.

Only returned because DE walks an interesting path.

I'm starting to feel like there's not a lot more for me to achieve, so I'm basically on the lookout for squads which focus on battle style, tactics and fun. Hopefully DE will keep putting out new frames and weapons.... and of course maps to keep things fresh.

shaping my replacement before Dark Souls 2 release.

new player have a lot things to do here. yes it is mostly a grind for something. but game looks nice. solar system is taking shape. new bosses here and over there.

however this game also lacking many aspects that supposed to be initial part of any pve game: such as lore, interesting pve environment and high level content to strife for.

so with all good aspects this game have, warframe also have a lot of flaws.

also soon and around the corner are not helping. decisions about gameplay aspects are questionable at best from the very same gameplay perspective.

platinum market is empty, there is basically nothing to buy. i mean almost the very same colors when people were asking for metallic for months? 2 alt helmets at best? mod packs? key packs? really? platinum is literally a dead weight.

so yeah people are leaving. and chances are they will not come back, not in this year at least. there are a lot of more decent projects to be released soon. which includes mmo, fps, tp rpg games, strategy games, racing games on pc alone, not to mention some kickass brands for consoles.

and compared to them, wf looks pale at best.

and i will repeat myself, no new melee model, no social hub, no affinity dump system will not change the fact that this game is empty and lacking content so very very very bad.

p.s. oh hai neo2sonic

I'm glad to see that there is someone who can see past the new melee model (assuming it's half as good as expected to be) will not be this games saving grace. This game needs core changes, you're only left with meaningless grind. No lore to fall back on, no major gameplay changes. DE is only fooling themselves further by thinking it's really going to have that huge of a impact. Melee 2.0 may quiet the players for a little while, but you will see the rise of these topics again until DE gets it's priorities straight. There is no purpose in this game aside from looking at the beautiful art design. Think the art team is really the heart of DE at the moment cause it seems like the only thing in the game that seems pretty close to where it should be if not perfect. 

I'm glad to see that there is someone who can see past the new melee model (assuming it's half as good as expected to be) will not be this games saving grace. This game needs core changes, you're only left with meaningless grind. No lore to fall back on, no major gameplay changes. DE is only fooling themselves further by thinking it's really going to have that huge of a impact. Melee 2.0 may quiet the players for a little while, but you will see the rise of these topics againiir until DE gets it's priorities straight. There is no purpose in this game aside from looking at the beautiful art design. Think the art team is really the heart of DE at the moment cause it seems like the only thing in the game that seems pretty close to where it should be if not perfect. 

Well parkour 2.0 after that, dedicated servers for world hubs and emotes + cloth phsyics, badlands, clan wars, proxy wars....it's not like they're sitting around jerken it :b

I finally quit because DE hasn't returned the infested to the starmap (I want infested on good, free tilesets PLUS the ability to effortlessly run with random people PLUS not an invasion mission <- IS ALL THAT CLEAR? - inb4 "do derelicts/invasions" legions of drooling mouth-breathers reply).

I check the forums in case this change is reverted.  This thread caught my eye.

I have gotten my money's worth out of WF and I'm sitting on a pile of platinum... but still without those old infested maps I can't be bothered.

Edited by Loveshack

I finally quit because DE hasn't returned the infested to the starmap (I want infested on good, free tilesets PLUS the ability to effortlessly run with random people PLUS not an invasion mission <- IS ALL THAT CLEAR? - inb4 "do derelicts/invasions" legions of drooling mouth-breathers reply).

I check the forums in case this change is reverted.  This thread caught my eye.

I have gotten my money's worth out of WF and I'm sitting on a pile of platinum... but still without those old infested maps I can't be bothered.

FYI - invasion missions now take on the mission TYPE of the planet.  So you can still do infested survival/defense missions. 

Are you telling me that no one is having fun leveling a new weapon every week over and over again then throwing most of them away after leveling.....
1 week updates to level a new weapon is the end game, so really there is only need to play 2 days a week in this game.